The Mysterious Figure

No POV: You woke up scared of the what happened in the dream you couldn't tell if it were real or fake, still scared of what happened you decided to go to the kitchen and drink some water to calm down a bit it worked a little but you were still scared though. You looked outside and it was about to be midnight and you were about to be late if you didn't hurry. So you quickly put on your uniform, and went outside to get in your car and drive to work. When you got there it was 11:55 just in time, once you got in the building you went strait to the office to hear the phone ring and tell you what to expect you didn't really care much to listen.

After awhile you heard something so you decide to check the cams you didn't see anyone but you double check and then you see a bunny like figure you look to see it was almost near the office you remember the phone dude told you about the sound queues you look at the cams again and look at the room that was far away and play the sound queue, you get off the cams real quick to check the time and see it's 2am "4 hours left" you say out loud just as soon as you look back at the cams it was there "seems like it's attracted to the sound" you said, you saw it look around then stoped and looked at the camera like it knew that you were watching it, but then the screen started glitching out with static then when it stopped the strange figure wasn't there anymore you played a sound and check the time it was 4am 2 hours left until you could leave, you check to see if it went to the sound and it didn't you worried for a little you looked all over the cams but you still couldn't find it you heard footsteps nearby and see that the animatronic was right there at the door, you stare at it while it does the same you look really quick to check the time and it was 5am you were soon able to leave, the animatronic moved a step forward in the office you get up from seat you were standing up now ready to run if you had to, it took another step forward then again and after that the bell chimed you look to see it was 6am once you looked back you didn't see that animatronic anymore you found that weird but you left without a care and drove home. 

(A/N: sorry for the slow updates i just didn't have time hope you liked this chapter ^~^)