𝟭𝟮 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔬𝔪

𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵 . ¨. ☄︎ ͎۪۫
𝟎𝟏𝟐.      confronting dom
──────────────

      confronting dom──────────────

𝓚𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓪, Brian, and Nick watched as Leon's car drove off with Dom, Letty, and Mia inside

𝓚𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓪, Brian, and Nick watched as Leon's car drove off with Dom, Letty, and Mia inside. Kiera felt guilt rising in her chest. She knew Dom had trusted her, and she had betrayed that trust. But, she had to remind herself that she wasn't Kiera Jameson. She was Kiera Storm and she was a cop. The chopper behind them took flight, and the three cops watched as it flew away while the wind played with their hair. Hopefully, they would succeed in saving Vince's life. Kiera looked at the O'Conner brothers standing on either side of her.

"We gotta go look for Dom." Kiera said

👑

Dom was walking to his car with a shotgun in his hands when Brian's Supra parked in the driveway and Brian and Nick got out of the car, while Kiera remained inside.

"Dom, put the gun down now." Nick ordered

The O'Conner brothers pointed their guns at Dom.

"Move your car." Dom demanded

"No. Bullshit. Put it down now. No more running." Brian said

"I'm not running!" Dom yelled

He started making his way towards the Supra. Brian closed his car door but kept his gun on Dom, while Nick stayed behind his door.

"Where's Leon and Letty?" Nick asked

"They're long gone." Dom said

"Then it's over. I didn't call the police, but don't push me. Put the gun down. I swear to God." Brian said

"You are the cops! You're the cops! Brian, Nick, I gotta find Jesse before they do. I'm all the kid's got." Dom said

"We'll call in the plates. P.D. will pick him up way before Johnny even gets near him." Brian said

Dom cocked his gun again.

"Move your car." Dom ordered

Kiera stepped out of the car and saw Mia stepping out onto the front porch.

"Dom, stop it!" Kiera exclaimed

"It's over! Please." Mia begged

Dom kept his back to his sister.

"Mia, stay out of it!" Dom snapped

Everyone's attention then turned to the driveway when Jesse's familiar Jetta pulled up at the curb in front of the house. Jesse climbed out of the car and focused on Dom.

"Dominic, I am so sorry. I don't know what I'm doing, Dom. I am so scared right now. I don't know what's going on." Jesse exclaimed

Dom dropped the shotgun he held onto the ground and started walking towards Jesse.

"Jess! What were you thinking, man?" Dom asked

"I don't know. I panicked. I'm sorry. I'm scared. I don't know what I'm doing! Will you please help me?" Jesse asked

Kiera's head snapped to the side as she heard engines approach them. She saw Johnny and Lance driving down the street on their motorcycles towards them.

"Jesse!" Kiera shrieked

Jesse turned his head to face her and before he could even realize what her words meant, bullets began firing towards them. Nick pulled Kiera down to the ground, covering her body with his own as bullets flew above them. Mia yelled for their brother, seeing him crawling across the grass to get to Jesse, and Brian ducked down on the ground as well. The rain of bullets finally stopped, but not without a price. Brian began shooting at the cousins as they drove off.

"Jesse?" Mia called

Mia started running towards the fallen figure on the ground.

"Jesse!" Mia screamed

Mia dropped next to her brother who was holding Jesse's body.

"No, Jesse!" Mia exclaimed

Dom looked down at his younger sisters as they both sobbed, Mia's hands over her mouth as she cried. His head snapped towards the driveway as Brian jumped into his car and drove after Johnny and Lance. Dom jumped up and ran towards his car.

"No. Dom, no." Mia said

Dom ignored his sister and got into his dad's charger. He sped off, the engine roaring as he did so. Kiera had tears streaming down her face, when Nick grabbed her arm.

"Kiki, we gotta go." Nick said