𝟭𝟱 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡

𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵 . ¨. ☄︎ ͎۪۫
𝟎𝟏𝟓.      wanted
──────────────

      wanted──────────────

𝓣𝔀𝓸 weeks later, they were in Arizona

𝓣𝔀𝓸 weeks later, they were in Arizona. It shouldn't have taken them so long, but since they were on the run, they were keeping a low profile, going to every single little town in the map before continuing their journey. So far, they hadn't had run-ins with cops, and they were glad about that.

After participating and winning a lot of street races all around Arizona and New Mexico, the four finally arrived to Texas. They had gained quite a lot of money from the races—enough for them to buy food and pay nights at motels.

They were now sitting at a diner for lunch. Brian and Kiera were talking, Hope was sitting in her highchair coloring, while Nick was glancing at a girl seated behind Kiera while he acted like he was reading the newspaper so he wasn't so obvious like Brian had suggested. It was then when he saw a picture of the three ex-cops in the newspaper. 

"Oh, shit." Nick cursed

"Language." Brian chastized

Over the course of being on the run, Hope and Brian had grown closer. The older male began the see the child as his own, much to the joy of Kiera.

"Uh, you guys need to see this." Nick said

Brian and Kiera turned to look at Nick. 

"What is it, Nicky?" Kiera asked, worriedly