40

Chapter 40

    Lu Ci felt that the cheers lasted for several minutes, until Chi Shuang sat down, the audience was still shouting! !

    But what she didn't know was that at the same time, not only the audience in the studio were exclaiming, but even the barrage channel in the live broadcast room had also fallen.

    [Ah, is it her? Is it really her? ! ! ]

    [Mr. Chi? ? ah? My teacher Chi? Ahhhhh! ! ! ]

    [Isn't Mr. Chi not participating in variety shows ah ah ah——]

    [ ah ah ah——]

    The host raised his hand to signal, but was interrupted by screams from the actor's seat.

    "Okay, everyone, please calm down." The host spoke frequently, and finally stopped everyone after half a minute.

    Only then did Lu Ci let go of his hand, and glanced at Chi Shuang, isn't this guy's popularity a bit too high? ?

    "Everyone, calm down, calm down, I believe that Teacher Chi has seen everyone's love for her, and I am looking forward to Teacher Chi's next comments just like everyone else." The host said a few words, and started to go through the process again

    .

    "The following is the selection process."

    "The program group will give a random performance segment, and the actors will perform on the stage one by one, and the mentor will make a choice. If only one mentor chooses, he will join the mentor team; if there are multiple mentors choose , the actor will reverse the election. If there is no mentor to choose, then the bye will be filled until the final seat, and the mentor will choose."

    "Actors and mentors, do you understand the rules?"

    "Understood." Everyone nodded in response.

    "Okay, then let the actors perform on the stage in order, starting with the first one."

    The actor stepped onto the stage, introduced himself, and then random selections were played on the big screen.

    Lu Ci has been wondering why there is no elimination button on the table since this person came to the stage. This person had been by Chen Lu's side just now, taunting her with cynicism, this kind of person who watched people order dishes made her feel disgusted from the bottom of her heart.

    Suddenly there was a shout from the audience.

    Lu Ci looked up, and it turned out that what was playing on the big screen was an excerpt from a TV series starring Chen Lu.

    In the play, Chen Lu plays a girl who is struggling in the workplace. The excerpt to be performed is a section where she encounters a crisis and urgently needs money, but is coerced and harassed by her boss. This section mainly reflects the inner struggle of the character .

    After the actors performed, there was no splash, only the audience was still cheering hard.

    "All instructors, please comment and make a choice." The host took over.

    Hearing the words, Lu Ci lowered his eyes.

    Director Feng next to him held the microphone, hesitated for a moment, and stopped talking.

    "Why don't you, Teacher Chi, come first." The host answered quickly, for fear of being left alone.

    "I want to hear Teacher Lu's comments first." Chi Shuang turned to look at Lu Ci.