114 END

Chapter 114 Fushou Ankang

    Early in the morning, Xiaoyi's bedroom.

    Lu Ci walked in lightly, and saw two little guys lying side by side on the bed, sleeping soundly.

    Xiaoyi seemed to hear the sound, raised her eyelids and took a look, saw Mommy coming in, stretched again, turned her head and glanced at the little guy riding beside her who was sleeping soundly.

    "Mommy, she rode me all night." Xiaoyi rubbed her eyes aggrieved.

    Lu Ci chuckled, and carefully moved the little guy's fleshy legs away.

    As a result, in the next second, the little guy's chubby legs were pressed against Xiao Yi's body again.

    Lu Ci was amused by her, he took a pillow and put it under her legs, and then rescued his daughter.

    "Hmm..." The little guy groaned, stretched his waist, rolled over and over on the bed several times, and yawned again before he woke up.

    "Good morning, babies." Lu Ci lay in the middle, hugging each other, and kissed each other.

    "Good morning godmother."

    "Xiao Xiaofu, did you sleep well last night?"

    "Okay, I miss my mother very much." The little guy pouted.

    This girl is white and tender, she speaks in a milky voice, and is very cute. When she was just four years old, Lu Ci hugged the little guy, as if seeing a miniature version of Xiao Yi, and couldn't help but kiss her twice more.

    "Hmph." Xiaoyi on the side snorted softly, and Luci immediately kissed his own daughter again.

    "Little vinegar bag."

    "Get up, mom has already made breakfast."

    "Hmm."

    "Godmother, I miss mom." Xiao Xiaofu hugged Lu Ci without letting go, coquettishly whimpering.

    "Okay, then after we finish dinner, the godmother will take you home, okay?" Lu Ci pinched her chubby little face, it's so cute!

    "Um!"

    Lu Ci carried the little guy to wash up, and when he came to the living room, Chi Shuang had already placed breakfast on the table.

    The two little guys buried themselves in their breakfast, and Lu Ci secretly dragged Chi Shuang aside.

    "Xiao Xiaofu wants to go home, can I send her back now?"

    "Huh?"

    "I mean, the two of them should be done, it's been one night." "

    ..." "

    You said they also Really, if you want to do bad things and throw the child to us, you can really do it." Lu Ci continued to complain.

    The corners of Chi Shuang's eyes twitched slightly, and she glanced at her, "Are you really embarrassed to say? Who did they learn from?" "

    Ah."

    "How many times have you thrown Xiaoyi at their house?"

    "I threw it there." Was it not you who sent someone there?"

    "I..." Chi Shuang was at a loss for words, I, I just obeyed orders!

    "Mom, what are you doing? Come to eat."