Meet

I (Shadi Moy -(21)) work as a bar dancer at Verdant. One night after a tireful night, I was called upon to satisfy a multimillionaire Wile Clayton (22). I covered myself in a robe and reluctantly appeared at his door. I was forced to wear a tubeless transparent top over my bra with very short black shorts. I was escorted by his black cats from my room to his. As I entered his room, I was ordered to remove my robe at the door step. He was smoking and having champagne. He came towards me carried me upside down and threw me on the sofa. Lying on top of me, he took his glass and forcefully pouted it into my closed lips till I felt a bit dizzy and tied by hands tightly with a ribbion. He felt my body and removed my top. He was smooching from my neck to stomach. I pleaded him to stop but he started biting around my body. He made himself naked and I could feel his lustful eyes scanning my body. He started massaging between my legs while making me give him a blow job. I was vigorously shaking my legs indicating I am not willing to do.He moved his hands to my stomach and them to my breasts. He pulled off my bra leaving my unveiled breasts facing his hungry eyes. He grabbed my breasts and pulled them hard while shaking his dick deep inside my mouth. He cummed little inside my mouth and rest over my body. He flipped me over and removed my shorts and undergarment to grab and bite the cheeks of my ass. He carried me to the dinning room and tied my hands to a leg of the table with my legs taped to the floor. He instered his dick hardly to my ass while shaking my boobs. He was vigorously fucking to satisfy his mood. Then he removed the tape,and turned me around and taped my legs again. He captured a video of how I looked and cleaned me up a bit. He started eating and sucking my boobs while fingering me. Biting and sucking from head to toe, he was attaining sexual gratification. He then inserted his dick into my pussy and started shaking inside to see how my various body part shakes. At the same time he grabbed my boobs and shook them as well while trying to bite my lips vigorously. He started pouring more alcohol into my mouth and repeated the sexual intercourse till he slept off. In the morning, when I was awake, he untaped and untied me and dragged me outside the main door and locked himself inside. I was embarrassed to find myself sitting nakedly outside the door. I quickly grabbed my robe which was lying outside and slowly walked to my room making sure I was unseen.