Pet

I was assisting in attending the customers as it's a crowded day. To my disappointment, there was a hand grabbing the cherk of my ass as I was attending a customer. I was disgusted as I knew who it was. Wile wouldn't allow me to do my work. He was touching my body here and there so I would attend to his needs. I stormed out and reported to the manager. The manager replied "He is our biggest customer. You must do whatever he please wherever that may be. It is not my concern as to how he treats you. If you need to be his pet , you must be. If you need to be his slave, you must be. All that matters to me is he must be happy enough to invest here." I felt nauseous after hearing this statement. While walking back to my work, my hair pulled hardly and pushed down forcing me to kneel. When I looked up, it was Wile forcing my face to smell between his legs. I had everybody's eyes on me. He slapped my face and faced his dick pointing to my mouth. Pushing my head it to do the rest. He pulled my hair harder and harder till I couldn't take it any longer and sucked him up. He patted on my head while I was sucking him up. Some around were shooting me, some pittied but nobody dared to stand up for me. He shouts to everyone "I will take want I want, if I don't get, you will be humiliated." I sucked him up deeply in and out.
He pulled me up by my hair, and kissed me aggressively while rubbing his wet dick between my tighs. He whispered "You are nothing but a pet. Be obedient and do what I say. You move, talk and smile only when I say. "
He put his hands under my clothing removing the hook of my bra while sucking my tongue off. He put his tongue deep inside my mouth causing to choke. He slapped me again and threw something away. When I heard the astonishing noise around, I found my bra thrown on one of the man sitting at the bar counter. He pierced his nails into my skin and pulled me towards him. "I will make you in high demand. Everyone will be urging for you but you can choose someone only if I permit you to. "

I gave myself to him when I knew there was nothing else I could do. I saw him waving someone to come towards us. He put his hands under my clothing and started grabbing my tits. I was packed like a sandwich unable to move. He said "Who will you now complain to whore?". I realized it was my manager. He started making out at the back of my neck while shaking my tits. Wile on the other side was fingering me while deep throating his tongue in my mouth. Eventually, both of them made me naked. My boss was fucking my ass while Wile was fucking my pussy. Both beating me left and right forcing me to moan. Wile was sucking and pulling my boobs and nipples parallely.
I decided - I will take REVENGE!!!