REVENGE

I did some search about Wile's personal life. It was not as easy as I thought to uncover his secrets. As a popular figure, he always kept his personal life mysterious. After a few days, after dealing with tireful work. Wile approached me as usual with his disgusting behavior. He came towards me putting his body over me insuch a way my back falls over the bar table. He was feeling one of  his hand over my face and other over my body. There were hungry colleagues of mine drooling over him and touching him all over to get his attention. Though he didn't stop them from what they were doing, he didn't provide them attention either. I excused myself and walked away. I bumped over a gorgeous lady  who looked as pretty as Snow-white. I apologized for bumping into her and making her fall. I noticed a wedding ring in her hand with the name Wile Clayton. I immediately realized she was the secret I was searching for. She messed her dress with the items she were carrying. Thus, she inquired of her way to the restroom. I went back to the bar to meet the hungry tiger. As soon as he saw me, he jumped over me and threw me over a table. My one leg was over his one leg. He was massaging my tighs with one hand, shaking a tit with the other  and making out with my neck. I lip locked a kiss with him pretending to be loyal and passionate. Though I hated it and I knew I must play along, all I wanted was revenge. A inner part of me want to make him as horny as possible for his true colours to come out. I gave him my tits to suck and while he was aggressively fed on my tits, I started pushing him off and making him angry. He pulled my hair and made me kneel on the floor. He said "Women are men's slaves."
I kept beating him for him to leave my hair. He slapped and was kicking me to the floor. Suddenly he got pushed forcefully by someone from the back. Though everyone was astonished to see who pushed Wile to the floor, I knew it was her Cerene Tom, Wile's one and only beautiful wife. She came to me and pulled me upwards. Little did I know that she was standing there for a while. She apologized for her husband's harsh behavior and kept kicking him to the floor and cursing him for mistreating women and for having hook-ups. He was frightened as a mouse when he saw the unfamiliar behavior of Cerene. She dragged him on the ground taking him out of the bar and publicly humiliated him all way long. She further fired the manager and all other colleagues who favored  forced sex. Eventualy, the bar more women friendly.
Later, we were acquainted that Cerene is none other than the owner for the company.