eight

I wake up from what felt like days of slumber.

It is a beautiful day today, the sun is shining and the water is glistening.

I emerge from my pod looking around to see familiar faces.

I suddenly see the face a Kiri and Lo'ak, I don't hesitate to run right at them.

My neck has small gashes on it from the knives held up to it, and my body is kinda covered in bruises.

"Lo'ak! Kiri!" I say before they turn around and I greet them with a big hug.

"Oh am I happy to see you guys safe" I say smiling.

"Mauve, what's going on? are you okay? you never show this much affection" Kiri says laughing about which I follow.

"I don't know i'm just happy that everyone is safe.." I say smiling warmly.

"How are you feeling?" Kiri asks touching a bruise on my head.

I wince at the pain which makes her remove her hand right away.

"Im honestly good, don't worry about me." I say to her as she gives me a weak smile while batting her eyelashes.

"Have you seen Jakesully? Sorry, your dad" I say laughing as I realize i'm talking to his children.

"Yeah he is in our Marui." Lo'ak says to me.

"Alright i'll catch you guys later alright?! I think Tsireya is already waiting on you guys.." I say as I see Tsireya wave them over to her and Rotxo.

Once they leave it was my time to find Jake.

I just wanted to see if he was okay... Nothing else.

I find the sully's marui and knock on the doorway.

Jakes head immediately jolts up meeting my eyes.

His resting bitch face suddenly turns to a smile as he is greeted by me.

Jake stands up and just waits for me to come into the marui.

I immediately run towards him and join him in a warm solid hug.

He was always very gentle, that what I liked about him..

I felt safe in his grasp, almost as if he was protecting me from any harm.

My head was nuzzled into him as I didn't want to leave his hold on me.

After a bit I pull away and look at his big bright eyes.

"I'm glad you're okay Jake.." I say smiling.

"Me too" He says grabbing my cheek and leaning in just a bit.

"Is this alright?" He asks inches away from my lips that we're craving him.

I couldn't speak, all I wanted... all I needed was him.

I just nod, no words forming in my head.

But he knew what I meant.

He slowly and gently connected our lips which soon made a rhythm together.

He was amazing, he was the man I needed.

All I could think about was him and the affect he made on me.

He disconnects our lips and just smiles while holding our foreheads together.

"Took you long enough." I say giggling before he lets out a soft chuckle.

"Well, I needed to find the right time" He says smiling.

I didn't answer, I just connected our lips once more.

Life was perfect.

time skip.

It was almost time for dinner, father and mother wanted to have our own dinner tonight so we did.

My family met in our marui and ate some fresh fish and herbs.

"So Mauve, have you thought of a mate yet?" My father asks which makes me immediately think about what happened today between me and Jake.

"Father.." I say seriously grabbing his attention.

"What would happen if a metkayina mated with someone from another clan?" I say eating my food to distract me.

"Well it has never happened before, I suppose I do not know.." He says looking at my mother.

"Why do you ask Ma'Ite?" My mother says to me confusion spreading her mind.

"Oh just wondering" I say smiling.

They brush it off and we finish our dinner.

time skip.

Tsireya and I decided to start making bracelets again since we haven't in a while.

"Why did you ask that random question at dinner?" My sister asks folding her bracelet in half.

"Hmm." Is all I say before my sister catches on.

"You have feelings for someone don't you.." She says smiling.

"Okay, Tsireya... If I tell you this you cannot tell anybody.. Especially the Sully's." I say looking at her in all seriousness.

"I promise my sister." She says smiling.

"I think I've fallen for Jakesully..."

768 words!

a/n: hey guys, so I kinda have idea in my head now so I hope you guys enjoy!

Thanks for 600 reads!!