fifteen

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!⚠️

I break away our kiss grabbing my braid, he also grabbed his.

I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, i've dreamt about it. I'm so happy I get to share this moment with Jake.

We kneel down on the ground, to be more comfortable.

I look up at Jake with nervous eyes, he gives me a reassuring look before we press connect the mate.

A feeling of electricity shoots through my body, I feel the pain, the pleasure, the sadness, I feel everything Jake has felt.

I feel the pain and sorrow that Jake felt from losing his past mate Neytiri, I feel the happiness from when his children were born, I feel the way he feels towards me.

I'm overused by pleasure which makes me whimper with amusement.

My ears go back before I look up at Jake who is already staring down at me.

He doesn't say anything, he towers over me smashing his lips against mine in demand.

I am know laying on the floor with Jake's body overtop of mine.

I whimper from the contact our bodies make when he hits my stomach.

I begin to take off Jake's loin cloth which makes him groan when I accidentally hit his dick while untying it.

One it is fully off I disconnect our lips and flip is over so i'm now in control.

Jake groans deeply as I start to kiss down his body starting at his neck, then chest, then stomach, then right where he wanted me to be.

I kissed around his member teasing him strongly.

"Please.." He says struggling to say the words from the tension i'm making.

"Hm? Please what? Speak up my love" I say making him groan again by the thought of me calling him my love.

I start to trace around his abs which makes him whimper.

"Mauve..." Is all he says before throwing his head back.

With no warning I start to pump his dick slowly making him feel every inch of pleasure.

"Oh fuck baby" He says struggling to even comprehend what's going on from the lack of touch.

"So big" I say before I start sucking on his tip making him go crazy.

"Fuck, stop teasing me" He says sternly as a smile grows across my face.

"Fuck" He says extending the 'k'.

I finally put most of him in my mouth, I pump the rest with my hand making him feel 10x better.

"Just like that." He says as he fists my hair in a ball and helps me to suck him off.

"Good girl" He says making me almost go feral.

He knew that turned me on.

I suck him faster, his hands start to roam my body, feeling anything he could reach.

"You're so beautiful." He says trying to get his mind off of the pleasure I was making him feel.

I him sending vibrations through his member.

"Fuck" He says, his body tensing.

Jake brings me up to him and kisses me deeply before turning us around so I was leaning on a rock.