Jake

"you gonna come in then?" I said as Charlie seemed to carry on down the hall to 212

"oh I thought.." he hesitated and spun on his heels.

"sometimes its best not to argue with them" I could tell she didn't like the idea of two guys sharing a room let alone a fur and human, the way she scowled at us, if Charlie were a girl then we wouldn't have to argue about ebing a couple

"what do you mean?"

"two guys together" I raised my eyebrow, "she clearly didn't like that idea"

"really, how can you tell?"

"trust me, being gay is a different world, you sure you still want to be part of it?"

Charlie looks confused for a moment, "I coulndt care less what she thinks" I smiled, but he had so much to learn, I guess Cabrera was normal then, just like the old world, the thought almost depressed me, the world of Charlie and me was the world I wanted.

I was familiar with the unwritten rules of this world, the fact we could only be a couple when alone, it was nice Charlie thought otherwise, but the world wasn't quite on the same wavelength.

The hotel room was like any other I'd stayed in, a small bathroom as we entered off to the right, the room then opened up to a double bed and a small desk with a chair, the window overlooked the hill and the jetty we had walked up, we could see the boat from our room.

The sun was dropping below the horizon now, at least we wouldn't be stuck in the room for too long, and I was excited to see what the island was really all about.

I flicked through the application form hayden had handed to us, but Charlie grabbed it out my paw and put it too the side on the desk, his hand spinning me round to face him.

"we can do that later" he said pressing his lips against mine, "I want you" he whispered as he pulled me closer, one hand running up my t-shirt while the other sat on my lower back just above my tail.

"Charlie!" I said laughing a little, "I can't help it, you've woke something in me, and I just..." he didn't need to say more, I wanted this too, I just couldn't quite believe it was happening, I kissed him again pulling at his shirt

Charlie obliged and removed his shirt watching me expectantly, I removed my own before pressing back into him, his soft skin pressed up against my fur as we both hungrily kissed each other making our way closer towards the bed.

By time we were there a quick glance down and I could see Charlies excitement growing in his bottoms, the fabric stretching out outlining the shape of everything.

I reached out with my paw and followed its outline, Chalie moaned as I did so, "these should come off too" he said pulling at my bottoms, his eyes followed me intently as I slipped them down slowly, boxers too ensuring my tail didn't get caught.

His eyes focused on my own cock as I tossed the bottoms aside, Charlie eagerly pulled the remained of his clothes off, standing there naked, the only hair on his body was a small section above his cock, the remainder of his body was silky smooth, his hand reached out and made its way through the thicker fur below my waist, his hand wrapping itself around my cock slowly working its way up and down.

"I want to do more than just this" he whispered to me, "I don't know what im doing but I want all of you" his cheeks flushed red as he pressed his own cock into mine, working them both at the same time with his hand.

We had not really spoke about sex, I almost had this expectation that he would be a top, only until the other day I thought he was straight, how could he be anything else?

"do you want to fuck me?" I couldn't believe I was saying those words, and it was even more surreal was I saw Charlie nod, biting his lip

I pressed him towards the bed and he fell onto his back, his legs still dangling over the edge of the bed, parting his legs slightly I kelt down kissing his stomach before taking him into my maw, Charlie moaned as his fingers ran through the fur on my neck, my tounge working its way up and down his shaft ensuring he was adequently wet.

"go futher up the bed" I said "it will be easier with me on top" Charlies cock was certainly a mouthful and I wished I had some lube but I could make this work.

Charlies eyes followed me as I straddled a top him pressing the tip of his cock against my hole, my own cock tiwitched in anticipation as charlie slowly slid inside me, I half expected him to thrust deep but he let me take all the control his hands were on my hips as I took his entire length before starting to ride him.

His cock filled me as he worked with my own rhythm, I yelped out in pleasure which made him stop briefly, "no its ok" I gasped "fuck yes its good" I panted working faster, charlies hand now wrapping around my own cock as he strocked up and down gently.

I pressed my paws on his chest as charlie moaned too, this felt so good I never wanted it to end but I could feel myself losing control of my own body, and weather or not that was what Charlie picked up on or pehaprs he just wanted to take control I found myself now on my back, charlie inbetween my legs on top of me, his thick cock still deep inside me as I lay there panting wanting more.

"fuck me Charlie" I whispered into his ear as I kissed him, Charlie was gentle but oh my, he went deep, most guys that had fucked me I had needed it fast, but this was on a new level, I had to bite my bottom maw to stop myself from screaming out

Charlies arms pressed into the bed as he thrust away, my legs wrapped around him as I could feel that heat rising inside me, the intense tingle and fullness, fuck hes gonna make me...

Charlie got faster now, and it was all too much, I yelped out again my cock stwitched, cum shot up in a steady stream with each thrust, streams going onto the bed and all onto my stomach, Charlie didn't stop and my orgasm just continued my prostate begging for respite just as charlie moaned I wrapped my legs tighter holding onto him

I brushed the side of his cheek still panting as I felt his cock twitch inside me, "fuck" I panted as charlie smiled down at me, that was incredible but it felt cheesy to say it, charlie was quiet too, instead just lying on top of me wrapping me up in his arms.

It was only after a while did he pull out and the fullness feeling left me, it was now replaced by a warm glow as charlie cuddled me on the bed, I face him as his head lay on the pillow, it was like a thousand questions were running through his mind, I remembered my first time with a guy although I guess it was different being a top.

"how did i... you know" his eyes looked down at the mess on my stomach, it didn't happen often but sometimes when a guy fucked me just in the right spot he wouldn't have to touch me, I couldn't quite explain it "how did you make me cum?" I asked which made his cheeks a little red, "yeah" he smiled, "I didn't know that could happen"

I nodded kissing him our tongues twisting around each other

"does it hurt?, I mean do you think we could switch?" I saw a glint in his eye, "you want me to fuck you?"

"yes" Charlie said now straddling atop me, his cock still hard and eager for more, I admired his ambition but it's a difficult position for his first time perhaps.

But any thoughts of sex were soon bought to a close when we heard a knock at the door and we both giggled perhaps wondering how long they had been there and if it was the first time they had knocked.

"ill be there in a second" I managed wrapping a dressing gown from the bathroom around me, hiding all my body apart from my head behind the door I opened it a crack, Rebecca was stood the opposite end of the hall, "your dinners here, just checking your still in your room, where's your friend?" she asked with a more serious tone to her voice

I felt my face go red as she would surly check Charlies room next, "yeah I was just about to go into the shower, I think he said he was doing the same" it was the best I could come up with on the spot and the way she looked at me she knew I was lying, "are you sure he's not in there" she scouled at me, "well we are a couple" Charlie said from behind me

Rebecca tutted and placed another tray next to mine, "well your foods here anyway" she said before walking off down the hall.