Part 7

Beth's POV
After the eventful morning me and Viv got into the car and we arrived at the training center."Hey if you need me, i'll be with Leah." I say to her. "OK, i'll be with Mana"VIv said.(A/N:I know Mana is on loan but for the sake of the story she is at Arsenal) I nod an go over to Leah.
"Hey girlie."I say."Hey, you alright?"Leah asked.I nod. Then we talk for a couple minutes when Leah says something interesting,"I wonder who our new players are, aparently there's three new people."I look at her confused, "Theres new players?" She nods her head, "Yeah, did you next get the text of the groupchat?". I shook my head,"No i've been busy"she just nods understandingly.Jonas walks in,"Hey i'd like to introduce our three new signings:Giovana queiroz, Kathrine Moller Kuhl and lastly Victoria Pelova." "You didn't tell me you were coming Vic!"Viv shouts from across the room, Victoria just shrugs and goes over to her. I intoduce myself to the new signing. I go to rehab do all my courses.

Viv's POV
I've just finished training and go into the gym to meet Beth.She had her back turn, so I walk up to her quietly and scare her. "AHHHH, FUCKING HELL"Beth shouts."Beth, stop swearing"Jonas says from from across the room. That makes me laugh harder, until Beth hits me, "not cool, dude" I start laughing again,"Sorry I couldn't resist, are you done?"She nodded so I get all of her stuff."Do you wannaa go home, Or go out to get omething to eat?"I ask, already knowing the answer."Food" She replied. "I knew it!"I laughed. We go to McDonalds as Beth wanted to go there. I get the same as Beth a Big mac, Coke, and Fries the same as she got at the end of the euros. We both finished our dinner then go home.

We got home and I put the tv on and Beth sits next to me. "I'm sorry about this morning."I said to her. "Why should you be sorry, I was winding you up."She said confused. "I shouldn't of snapped at you."I replied."Stop saying sorry, I don't care if you snap, yes it might hurt but I know you had a bad night"She says kissing me."I love you."I say."I love you too."

Words:413