Chapter 2: Aiyoshizawa's Resolution

Aiyoshizawa emerged from the portal with a newfound determination to tap into his old training. He made his way to the Dojo room and started to practice his martial arts. The movements came back to him quickly, but the confidence he once had in his fighting ability was lost.

He remembered the times when he sparred with his fellow students and the feeling of strength and power that came with it. But now, after years of neglecting his training, he felt weak and unsure of his abilities.

Aiyoshizawa began to doubt if he would ever be able to fight like he did before. "What if I'm just not good enough anymore?" he thought to himself.

But as he continued to practice, he started to feel his confidence slowly return. Every punch and kick was bringing him one step closer to the warrior he used to be. He could feel the power surging through his body, his movements becoming more fluid and precise with every passing minute.

Memories of his past victories began to resurface in his mind. Aiyoshizawa remembered the thrill and satisfaction that came with winning a fight. He soon realized that he had never truly lost his skills – he had just let his doubts get the better of him.

With a newfound sense of determination, Aiyoshizawa continued to train until he was completely exhausted. But even then, he refused to give up. He knew that he would need every skill he could muster to defeat the evil that awaited him on the other side of the portal.

With a renewed sense of confidence, Aiyoshizawa left the Dojo room and headed back to the portal. He was ready to face whatever awaited him on the other side.

As soon as the team stepped through the Ultraman Legion's portal, they were transported to a whole new world. The landscape was filled with towering trees and strange, glowing plants, and the sky was an eerie shade of purple.

But before they could even take a moment to process their surroundings, they heard a loud roar from the distance. They quickly followed the sound, and soon found themselves facing a massive creature with scaly skin and razor-sharp teeth.

It was at that moment that they realized they were in the middle of a battle. The creature was attacking a group of indigenous aliens, who were fighting back with laser guns and explosive devices.

Without hesitation, the team jumped into action. The twins used their telekinesis to hurl debris at the creature, while the androids fired their laser guns from afar. Ultra Seven and Ultraman Zero charged forward, using their signature attacks to weaken the creature.

But just as they thought they had defeated it, another creature appeared on the horizon. And then another. And another.

The team realized that this was just the beginning of a much larger battle. They fought tirelessly for hours, taking down one creature after another. But it soon became clear that they were vastly outnumbered.

Just when they thought all was lost, a bright light shone in the distance. It was the Ultraman Legion, come to aid them in their fight.

Together, they battled the remaining creatures, and finally emerged victorious. As they looked around at the wreckage, they realized that this world was in desperate need of protection.

And so, they made a vow to return and protect this planet, and others like it, from any threat that may emerge. For they were the guardians of the universe, and no darkness could ever extinguish the light they carried within.

Aiyoshizawa gasped in horror as the laser blast hit Ultraman Legion's finger. "I'm so sorry!" he exclaimed, frantically trying to figure out how to fix the damage he had caused.

Ultraman Legion, however, seemed unfazed. "It is quite alright," he said, his voice calm and soothing. "My species is capable of regenerating any damage taken in battle." As he spoke, Aiyoshizawa watched in amazement as the injured finger began to glow with a bright, almost otherworldly, light.