Chapter 20: "The Shadow of Death"

Aiyoshizawa woke up feeling extremely tired and groggy. He had been on a mission the previous night, fighting off rogue aliens with the other Ultramen. He didn't remember much of what had happened, only that it was a tough battle.

As he got dressed and headed over to the briefing room, he noticed a strange feeling in his back. It was a weird, itchy sensation like something was crawling under his skin. He tried to ignore it, thinking that it was just a side effect of the battle, but it continued to bother him as the day progressed.

During the briefing, Aiyoshizawa's colleagues noticed that he was acting strange. He seemed sluggish and unresponsive, which was highly unusual for him. The Ultramen were concerned that he had been injured during the battle, and they asked him if he was okay.

"I'm fine," Aiyoshizawa said, trying to hide his discomfort. "Just a little tired, that's all."

But his colleagues were not convinced. They could see that something was wrong with him, and they insisted that they take a closer look at his injuries.

As they examined his body, they found a strange reddish vein that was spreading slowly across his back. They knew immediately that it was a sign of infection, and they needed to act fast to stop it from spreading.

They rushed Aiyoshizawa to the medical bay, where they began administering a series of treatments and medications to counteract the infection. The Ultramen were deeply concerned for Aiyoshizawa since they knew that the infection could be fatal if left untreated.

Meanwhile, they scoured their records to find out what had caused the infection. They remembered a similar case a few years ago, where a rogue alien had released a virus that caused the same symptoms. They knew that it was highly probable that Aiyoshizawa had been infected by the same virus during the battle.

They contacted the laboratory team to analyze the sample of the virus, and they confirmed their suspicions. Aiyoshizawa had been infected by Zephyr, a virus that was specifically designed to target the Ultramen.

They were in deep trouble now. Zephyr was a vicious virus that could easily spread through the entire base and infect everyone else if they didn't stop it on time. They needed to contain the virus before it spread and caused more damage.

The Ultramen immediately put in place a quarantine procedure to isolate Aiyoshizawa from the rest of the group. They also ordered a full inspection of the entire base to make sure that the virus hadn't spread.

As Aiyoshizawa recuperated in the medical bay, he felt helpless and useless. He wanted to help his colleagues, to fight off the virus, but he was too weak to do anything. He sat alone in the room, watching the monitors as his colleagues battled to contain the virus.

Days went by, and the Ultramen managed to contain the virus, thanks to their quick thinking and efficient procedures. They managed to isolate and destroy the virus, ensuring that the base was now safe and secure.

Aiyoshizawa slowly recovered, watching from the sidelines as his colleagues continued to fight for the safety of the galaxy. He felt embarrassed that he had been infected, but he knew that it wasn't his fault. He was just a part of the team, doing his best to contribute to their collective goals.

As he finally stepped out of the medical bay, his colleagues welcomed him with open arms. They were relieved that he had recovered and were happy to have him back with them.

"It's good to have you back where you belong," Ichikai said, patting him on the back.

Aiyoshizawa nodded, feeling humbled. He knew that he had been given a second chance, and he wasn't going to waste it. He was determined to continue fighting for the safety and security of the galaxy, no matter what challenges lay ahead.

As he looked out at the vast emptiness of space, he knew that there would be more battles to fight, more enemies to overcome. But he was ready, and he knew that he could always count on his colleagues to watch his back.

Aiyoshizawa and his colleagues had successfully contained the Zephyr virus, but their victory was cut short when a distress signal came through from a nearby planet. It was a message from a group of Ultramen who had been ambushed by a new enemy, one that they had never encountered before.

Aiyoshizawa and his colleagues were immediately sent to investigate. As they entered the planet's atmosphere, they could see plumes of smoke rising up from the ground. They landed their ships and made their way towards the source of the distress signal.

What they found was a gruesome sight. The Ultramen that had been attacked were lying on the ground, motionless. Their bodies were covered in strange, glowing green veins, and they seemed to be slowly disintegrating.

Aiyoshizawa and his colleagues knew that they were dealing with a new, unknown virus. They contacted the laboratory team back at the base, hoping that they could quickly identify and find a cure for this virus.

Meanwhile, they set up a quarantine zone around the infected Ultramen, hoping to prevent the virus from spreading any further. But they soon realized that they were dealing with something much more dangerous than they had first thought.

The laboratory team identified the virus as an advanced form of Zephyr, one that had been modified and enhanced to infect even the strongest Ultramen. It had been designed and unleashed by Zephyr Darkfyre, a notorious villain who wanted to eliminate all Ultramen.

Aiyoshizawa and his colleagues realized that they were in a race against time. They needed to find a cure for the virus, but they also needed to stop Zephyr Darkfyre from releasing it anywhere else.

They followed the trail of destruction left by the villain, traveling across the galaxy to track him down. They encountered many obstacles and enemies along the way, but they never wavered in their determination to stop Zephyr Darkfyre.

Finally, they arrived at his stronghold, a massive space station surrounded by a fleet of warships. Aiyoshizawa and his colleagues knew that they were walking into a trap, but they had no other choice. They needed to face Zephyr Darkfyre and put an end to his reign of terror.

The battle was fierce and intense. The Ultramen fought bravely, using all their skills and powers to take on Zephyr Darkfyre and his army of minions. Aiyoshizawa himself engaged in a one-on-one fight with the villain, using all his strength and speed to dodge Zephyr's attacks.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Aiyoshizawa managed to strike the final blow. Zephyr Darkfyre fell to the ground, defeated at last.

But the battle had taken its toll. Aiyoshizawa and his colleagues were exhausted, and they had lost many of their fellow Ultramen along the way. The virus had been contained, but at a great cost.

As Aiyoshizawa and his colleagues returned to their base, they finally had time to rest and heal. They knew that there would always be more battles to fight, more enemies to overcome, but for now, they were happy to have won this one.

Aiyoshizawa sat alone in his room, staring out at the starry sky. He felt a mix of sadness and relief, knowing that he had fought hard and had done his best to protect the galaxy. He knew that his fellow Ultramen would always have his back, and that they would stand together, no matter what challenges lay ahead.