Ch3: Questions

(I have no motivation 😭 oh yeah also I finished the new cover! Hope you like it! It's nothing good but I like it also I'm going to do it like a high school where I live. Sorry, I don't know about American or British schools, also spelling mistakes will happen a lot in all my chapters, I'm sorry. Also keep in mind. I have no idea what upper grades learn I got most the info from websites so. Sorry.)

Lynix's Pov still
I sat down next to Quiff awkwardly looking at the rest of the group, avoiding eye contact with him at all costs, I slightly smile at Bionic, who was eating his sandwich, he smiled back and then tried to start a conversation, to end the silence.

"How was your guy's seasons?" Bionic asks the group, "Boring as hell" I heard Quiff groan as he laid his head on the table, Doni giggled at his friends response, "my lessons were ok" Doni said with a beautiful smile on his face.

Liger, I think his name was, wasn't paying attention to the conversation, so he didn't respond, he was looking at his phone, laughing to himself, Kiply was just staring off into space.

I took out my lunch and started munching on my sandwich, I was listening to Quiff and Doni have a nice friendly conversation, he seemed much nicer now then before, he still seems boring to me though, his voice was normal and didn't sound something anyone would want to listen too, but Doni's voice sounded like an angel, it was kinda high but still nice, I could listen to it for hours.

<Time Skip: Brought to you by Quiff being boring and Lynix being a simp>

The load bell rings, snapping me from my thought train, I had science next, which was not the best, but definitely better then English.

I get my stuff and started to head to W18 for Science, until I felt a little tap on the shoulder, "Hey Lynix!" Bionic says walking with me, "do you have Science too?" I ask Bionic with a slight hope that I wouldn't be alone in it, "Yep! Sure do, Quiff and Doni have English now and I think the others have either Math or Humanities/HASS" Bionic says with a smile as we walk to the classroom, which wasn't that far, "oh yeah I have a question about one of your friends" I said to him as we approached the classroom, "ok, go ahead and ask" he said politely as he gets his stuff out of his bag and lines up, we were the first one's here so, it was quite empty, except for the people going past us.

"Well I wanted to ask you about Quiff." I asked him and he laughs a bit, "what you mean the death glares that seem like they can cut through stone?" He replies laughing, "yeah. Wait. How did y-" I tried to say but was interrupted by Bionic, "don't mind him, he just doesn't like new people and, Doni is his childhood friend, they fight sometimes but there good friends" Bionic says interrupting my sentence from before, but answering most of my dying questions, "oh, they knew each other when they were kids? Is that why there close?" I ask him in a curious tone, "yeah, they did, until Quiff had to move away, they didn't keep in touch, they are kinda like brothers, it's cool having them around" he answers with a smile.

Some more students come and then the teacher does, she looked like any other teacher, boring, plain, no fashion sense. She opens the door and let's us in, she gets the PowerPoint lesson up on the bored that read, Properties Of Matter. "Ok, get out your books and get the title down, while I do the roll" The teacher says in a calm voice as she sits down and silently marks the roll, occasionally, looking around the room for the person.

I got out my Science book and wrote the title down and waited for the next instruction, while I was waiting, I lost focus and started day dreaming, staring into the distance, losing track of the instructions.

"Earth to Lynix? You there bro?" Bionic asks waving a hand in front of my plank face, I snap back to reality and look at the bored to see a lot of stuff I didn't write on the bored, oh shit. I quickly copied it down, not remember anything about it, "ok class, has everyone written it down?.. Ok then let's go to the next slide" she says as the next slide pops up on the screen, the sub title was, States Of Matter, "ok class I want you to write down what it says up here to do and then list." She said as she goes through some papers on her desk, which was neatly organized, I look up at the bored and start writing it down. 'Solid - This is the state of matter where the particles are really close together in neat rows. There is not much space between the particles, and they cant move past each other. Because of the particles are so close, solids do not change shape. A desk is solid. It does not change it's shape.' Then at the bottom, it said list 5 other examples of a solid, I wrote down the five examples and kept going on with my work. When I was finally down I looked around to see if anyone else was and only me and 2 other people were done. I guess I'll just do little sketches in my book for a little to pass time.

<Time Skip: Brought to you by Lynix can draw!>

"Ok if everyone is done, can we get onto the Physical Properties Of Matter?.. Ok good," the next slide shows up, it had dot points, "at the end of the lesson I want you to say one Property Of Matter so you don't have to stay in lunch with me." She says to the class as she was still moving some papers around.
I wrote down all that was on the board,

'Physical properties of matter

Physical properties are all the properties of matter that do not involve chemical reactions:

state

mass

colour

temperature

conductivity

density

volume

boiling point

melting point

freezing point'
I had to remember one of these, hmm I'll just remember Mass. As I continued my small sketch, the bell rang for home time, "ok class, I want to hear one Physical property of matter before you go home and remember the online Homework, if you don't do it, detection with me" she said waiting at the door, I got up and walked over to the door and listed Mass as the property, "good job, you can go, have a good afternoon!" She said with a smile letting me walk out the door.

I gently put my stuff in my bag and went home.

<Time Skip: Brought to you by Lynix being smart for once>

I opened my door to my small house and put my bag away, I packed my lunch for tomorrow and then I face slammed onto my bed almost falling to sleep instantly as my head hit the pillow, but realized I had homework. I groan as I get up out of bed and get my computer out, logging in and going onto the online homework area and doing all my homework, I lost my tiredness from this so I just sat in bed while watching YouTube or TikTok.

Then I looked at the time it was 10:37 Pm, I knew I was gonna be tired in the morning so I put my phone on my bed side table after plugging it in to charge, and then shut my eyes, falling into a deep slumber not wanting to get up in the next morning.

(Sorry I'm going to try and update my books at lot but it is really late and I have to get to bed, I'm losing a lot of sleep writing these so I'm sorry if it's a little slow, I also have no motivation so I'm sorry, I hope you have the best day/night, make sure you sleep well!)

{1385 Words}