Ch6: The 'Date'

(Yess I finally finished! In have a horrible update thing. I apologize for that.) 

Time skip to the end of the day because I'm Lazy but wanna get this done

Lynix's Pov

The bell rings loudly as I pack up my stuff and walk out of my English class.

I walk out the gate while getting shoved a couple of times by the people speed running out the gate, when I get out the gate a lean against the wall and wait for Doni to appear from the corner.

"Hey Lynix!" A cheerful voice says to me as he smiles, I smile back at Doni politely.

"So where do you wanna go?" I ask Doni with a stupidly big smile and some blush on my face.

"well I know this new food place near here." Doni suggests looking at me wait for me to agree or disagree.

"That sounds amazing!" I yell with excitement, maybe a little too loud and excited because I got some weird looks from people walking by, Doni giggles at my excitement for our little hang out. 

"Alright let's goo!" Doni says with eager as he basically drags me along the footpath.

"I have legs you know." I remind Doni just in case he forgot as he continues to drag me.

"I know but your slow!" he shouts with a giggle as he continues to drag me as he runs, he was surprisingly strong, my face turns offended as he drags me.

"HEY THA-" I was about to scream but Doni let me go as he stops and I fall on the floor.

"Owww" I yell getting up and screaming like a girl angerly at Doni who was laughing his butt off.

"Ok, ok, sorry. were here anyway." Doni giggles as he stops laughing and looks at the new food place.

I look at the place jaw dropped, it was huge, for a food place.

"You coming?" Doni asks with laughter as he waits at the door for me.

I smile at him, then go over and we walk in, the food place looked very pretty and welcoming.

"hello what would you like to order?" The lady asks as we look at the menu and order.
"I'll have a rice bowl with mild spicy source!" Doni says excitedly.

"I'll have Narcho's" I say with a smile as I get out my money to pay but Doni pulls me to a table.

"wait, I need to pa-" I tried to says but was interrupted by Doni.

"I paid for it, don't worry" he says sitting down at a table, why would he do that? I sit down on the opposite end of the table. Great now he probably thinks I'm not a gentlemen.

after an awkward silence Doni asks "so how's your day been?" 

I look at him and smile, "the usual. You know boringness" I say rolling my eyes.

"Heh yeah I get that," He chuckles.

An awkward silence washes over us as we just stare at each other awkwardly. Oh god... Come on Lynix talk to him...

"Nice weather, right?" I say trying to start conversation. What the hell was that... ugh you dumb b-word..

Doni giggles at my horrible attempt at starting a conversation.

"So, what do you think of the new town?" Doni asks doing a better job at starting conversation. I should've looked up Ice breakers...

"eh. I thinks it's cool, but I haven't really looked around, yet. Plus it hasn't really changed.." I reply.

"Well, trust me, there is always something going on, would you like to go to the fair with me and the others?" Doni asks politely.

"Ooo there's a fair?" I ask, interest in my voice.

"Yeah, Kiply, Quiff, Liger, and me are going, Bionic says he's busy that day though, so he can't come." Doni explains.

"Oh.. Are you sure I'm welcomed?" I ask, knowing that some of them don't seem to like me.

"Of course you are, if it's about Quiff death staring you, he always does that to new people, he did it to me when he first met me. Just don't worry about it." Doni exclaims with a reassuring smile. I'm happy to know he just doesn't hate my guts.. Or does he.

 "well then, I'll go." I reply with a smile.

"Yay! It will be great having you there, much more fun." he states as blush creeps up on my cheeks. EEE he likes hanging out with me! AAA BI PANIC, BI PANIC!

As my simp ass thought wonder on our food came, I didn't even notice, my face was a very bright red as I look at my lap were my hands are carefully set.

"Are you Ok Lynix?" Doni asks with slight concern in his cute little British voice, waving a hand in front of my face, which slapped me out of my Bi Panic. I look at him with even redder face, you would think I'm sick.

"Oh. uh Sorry I was thinking about something..." I reply looking at Doni who stares right back at me, it may have been awkward but it felt magical, how I wish I could stare into his eyes forever.

"That's good. Our food came by the way." Doni states as he starts eating with a wooden fork, I eat slowly still thinking about every little detail, sometimes looking up at the happily eating male, a small smile is across my face. (Lynix you creep.)

I quickly look away when he looks at me, hoping he doesn't notice, I could see from the corner of my eye a smirk appear on his face.

After we finished we cleaned up and put our rubbish in the bin before we leave the place.

"The food was very nice. I'm definitely going there again. What about you?" I say with a wide smile spread across my now pale face.

"Yeah it was very nice." Doni comments with a slight giggle, why does he have to be so cute! We walk down the path til it gets to where we have to go our own ways.

"Well. See you tomorrow. Wait. Tomorrows Friday. Right?" I ask as Doni laughs softly.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure. Anyway see you tomorrow? Also remember the Fair is on this Sunday, I'll give you more details tomorrow." Doni says as he suddenly gives me a good bye kiss on the cheek.

"Byeeee Lynix! Love ya~!" Doni says as he runs off, leaving me speachless, I put a hand on my cheek, a flushed red face. Did that really happen? AAAAAAAAAA TWO BI PANICS IN ONE DAY. That boy is something... Something beautiful...

I'm cringing so hard right now... I wish I could write lovey-dovey stuff.

1078 words YAY