Ch4: Predictable

Daily announcement: Lyinx gets no Bitches

Lynix's Pov
I wake up, with the sun shining brightly in my face, as my eye's squint open, I look at my clock to see the time and.. oh no, I'm late! I jump out of bed, change my clothes, brush my teeth and hair, then run out the door. 

When I get to the huge gates of the school I walk in and walk straight into the school library since that's where my class is supposed to be, it was big for a library..

I walk around the huge library for a book I could read, when I left the third shelf in there, I saw the graphic novel section, hell yeah. 

I walk over to the section, that was near the lounge, I look around the section for anything that looks intriguing enough to read all term. I grab a graphic novel called 'Persoonia' looks cool I guess. 

"Looking for a book?" a familiar voice says from behind me, it made me jump a little, I turn around to see who it is, and It's Doni. oh shiz. 

I quickly swing myself around to look at him nervously.

"yeah I am, haha" I say to him like a dork, and give him an awkward smile.

"lmao, same, not many good books though.." he says looking around at the books, then his eye's land on mine and he smiles.

"I see your a graphic nerd.. cool" he says giggling a little.

"what's wrong with Graphic Novels?" I question the other who was still slightly giggling.

"It's just that your so predictable." he says to me with a slight smile, laugh.

"what's that supposed to mean" I ask in a questioning voice.

"it just means I'll know more about you then you do about me" He says smiling.

"What! No, What's my favorite color, pet and birthday, then?" I ask with determination showing deeply in my voice.

"Well I'm guessing your favorite color is red, you give off more cat person vibes and I'm guessing that your birthday is on the 17th and... in august?" Doni replies making my jaw drop down to hell, he got everything correct.

"How is my birthday predictable?" I ask in amazement.

"because your predictable" he chuckles.

"ok let me try you.. is your favorite color yellow, are you a dog person, and is your birthday on May 15th.." I say to him trying to guess correctly, as he laughs slightly at my answers, giving me a heads up that I'm wrong

"well my favorite color is yellow but I'm more off a bird person.. Oh and my birth day is the 25th of September, so a little off but you still did good!" Doni says with a big adorable smile spread across his face, I can't help but stare.

"do you maybe wanna get coffee sometime..." I blurt out without realizing until I said it and my face goes tomato red.

"I'd love too, I know a lot of new good cafes around here" he accepts with no hesitation, and I smile at his answer.

"That's great! how about tomorrow, after school?" I suggest to him.

"That sounds great, see ya!" He says as he runs off to his friends. 

Did that actually just happen? I ask myself in my mind, I'm not gonna be able to focus today..

I hope tomorrow goes well...

(me too bro. me too)

HEHEH I am back with a new chapter! Be happy because my sleep is never coming back to me :D

will that 'date' go well? Idk.

I actually edited it this time.. 

{580 Words yayy}