Taehyung (V) ~ The walls are closing in

Please enjoy this chapter!! again understand that request take long but i really try my best to make good chapters. Sadly i do have to say that this weekend i can't upload an chapter because i will be on a four day get away with my sister, please understand!

This is a request from @bangtan2509 enjoy!

It was late, outside the full moon was shining through the trees, the wind was blowing making the leave dance. The longer you looked outside at the sky the more stars were appearing, it was quiet and the city seemed to be asleep.

Taehyung was standing in front of the big window of the HYBE building looking outside. The boys had finished the meeting a hour ago and now they were just chilling and talking about a lot of other stuff. They wanted to go back to the dorm, at least some of them.

But of course the rap line needed to finish a song before tomorrows deadline so they knew it was going to be an allnighter.
"I am going to get some snack from the third floor, any one wishes?" Taehyung ask as he turns around to find the vocal line almost asleep in the office that had two big couches.
"Yeah!" Jungkook was looking up from his phone. "You know my favourite."

Jimin and Jin were sleeping, so non of them gave an answer and with that Taehyung on his trip.

He is on the 11th floor and he needed to go to the third. He could do that with the stairs and with that he walks down the stairs. Feeling how his breathing becomes slightly faster but he was enjoying the wind he could feel in his hair as he runs faster and faster.

He finally reach the third floor and walk over to the vending machine and took out his favourite snack and that from Jungkooks, Of course he was not going to leave the others have nothing as he also took some snacks for the sleeping boys.

With 5 different kind of snacks in his arms he walked over to the elevator and pushes the button. He waits and steps in as the doors open. He pushes the button of the 11th floor and there he goes.

He was vibing on the music that was going around in his head as the light of the elevator went out, the elevator stop abruptly, making Taehyung stumble and drop one of the snack on the floor. He was looking around trying to go as close as he could to the wall. But then the light go on again and he waited.

But the elevator was not moving, he was stuck between the 7th and 8th floor, he could feel panic rise up in his body.
"HELLLOOO?!" he tried to yell and yell over and over again.

But no one answered, with wasn't that weird, it was passed 11 pm and everyone was already home except for the boys.

"HELP!!!! I AM STUCK IN HERE!!!" he keeps on screaming, he put down the snack he had on the floor and starts the bang on the doors.

"MOVE! HELP!LET ME OUT! THIS ISN'T FUNNY."

He keeps on banging on the door but there was nothing, he took out his phone of his pocket as he remembered that he took it with him.

He turns it on, he had still 23% of battery so he starts to call Jungkook as he should be awake. But the phone disconnected directly as there was no service in this small room.

"No no no." He whispers soft as he looks angry at his phone. He pushes the alarm button of the elevator but it didn't seem to be working. The phone in also didn't work. Why were only the lamps working!

It was creeping him out.
"Someone would miss me, I just have to wait for a few minutes someone will notice." He keeps telling himself this over and over again as he slides down against the wall pushing his knees up so he could wrap his arms around it.

****

He doesn't know how much times has passed, his body was shaking and it was not from the cold. His heart was racing inside his chest and it felt like it could jump out any moment.