Ten Seconds To Love

I laid in bed awake for a long time thinking about that kiss. I closed my eyes and replayed it over and over in my head. He tasted exactly the way I thought he'd taste. And even though I hated the way whiskey and cigarettes tasted, on him I loved it. I could have kissed him for an hour and savored every moment of the way he tasted. The way my stomach flipped and my whole body tingled, it was almost too much. That was the only reason I didn't kiss him again. That's what I'd wanted. When he stopped kissing me, when he pulled me down on top of him, I wanted to kiss him again. Not just his lips, either.

I shook my head and laughed quietly. What the hell was I thinking? That was Eddie Munson down there, not some cute girl. I had never in my life ever wanted to kiss a guy before tonight. Why did it have to be him? Of all people, Eddie? His face floated behind my eyelids. That goofy, stupid, drunken smile. His cute little ass in those tight jeans. These weren't thoughts I was supposed to be having. But I was. And, to be perfectly honest, I was enjoying it. So what if I was thinking about Eddie this way? There was nothing wrong with it. No, I'd never thought about another guy this way before, but then I didn't know any other guys like Eddie.

When Tommy got drunk he turned into an asshole. Okay, Tommy was an asshole anyway, but it was much more pronounced when he was drunk. But Eddie, he was cute when he was drunk. Clumsy, goofy, forgetful. It was endearing. It was sexy, really. Maybe that was the weed talking. Or maybe it was the kiss. Whatever it was that made me feel like there were butterflies in my stomach, it had something to do with Eddie. That much I knew.

I rolled onto my side and tried to push his face out of my head, but it didn't work. So, it was no surprise that I dreamed about him once I fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, I groaned and tried to will myself back to sleep, back to the dream I'd just come out of. Back into Eddie's arms as he kissed me, our bodies fitting together like they were made to be interlocked with each other. I reached down and palmed the erection I was sporting. Whether it was the standard morning wood most guys usually woke up with or the thought of Eddie's hands on my body like they'd been in my dream that was causing it, I don't know. All I knew was that I needed to get rid of it.

I got out of bed and climbed into the shower, still thinking about Eddie, my dick standing straight up. After washing my hair, I went to work on the rest of me, my eyes closed, imagining that my hands were Eddie's, slipping and sliding over my soapy skin. My hand found my dick and I fisted it tightly, bracing myself on the wall with my other hand. I let my head fall forward as I started working my hand along the length of my erection. I pictured the way Eddie had looked at me when he fell to the floor, and I was standing over him. My dick jumped in my hand. I squeezed my eyes shut and pictured him in front of me, on his knees, my hand tangled into that soft mass of hair, my dick sliding in and out of his perfect mouth. That was all it took. I came hard and fast, moaning loudly. His name slipped so effortlessly from my lips; it felt so natural, so good.

I stood under the stream of water and rinsed the soap from my body as I came down. I laughed a little, surprised at what I'd just done. Not the jerking off part, obviously. That was just a part of life. But thinking about Eddie while I did it, that was new to me. But it definitely worked because I hadn't come that hard in a long time.

Downstairs, I found Eddie standing at the back door, staring out at the pool, and smoking a cigarette. He looked back over his shoulder at me when I came in and smiled. He looked tired, his hair was a mess, he'd taken his jacket off and my eyes were drawn to his arms. The way the muscles flexed when he reached up to take the cigarette out of his mouth. I'm sure he noticed me staring. But I couldn't help it. He looked sexy as hell.

"Morning," I said. He flicked his cigarette away then stepped back inside the door and shut it behind him. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah." He reached up and ran his hands through his unruly hair, trying to tame it. "Thanks for not letting me kill myself last night."