I'll Be There For You

When I woke up the next morning, Eddie was curled in a ball in my arms, his back against my chest, his hands clutching my arms that were around him. I watched him sleep for a long time. He looked so small and innocent laying there like that, almost smiling in his sleep. I pulled him closer and nuzzled my nose into his hair, just wanting to lay there and feel him for a while. I must have drifted off though because when I opened my eyes again, Eddie was stretched out along the length of my body, looking back over his shoulder at me.

I caught his chin in my hand and kissed him soft and slow, but he reached back and tugged at me, wanting more. So, I gave him more, I half hovered over him, kissing him more forcefully, the way he'd kissed me behind Family Video last night. He moved, shifted, then he was pressing something into my hand. I looked down without breaking the kiss and saw that he'd handed me a condom. I dipped my tongue into his mouth again, then nipped his bottom lip before releasing his mouth.

"What's this for," I asked, knowing perfectly well what he wanted. But I wanted to hear him say it. Waking up with him had already given me a start on an erection. Kissing him helped, too. Him slipping a condom into my hand got me even harder. But hearing him say it would push it over the top.

"I want you inside me," he said, his voice low and sexy. "If you want to," he added. "If you're not ready, you don't have to."

I covered his mouth with mine to stop him. "I want to," I breathed into him. "God, I want to so fucking bad."

I started to sit up, pulling his hips up with me, but he put his hands on mine and stopped me. "Can we do it like this," he asked, the look in his eyes was pleading and needy. "Just hold me while you do it." Big, bad, scary Eddie Munson was anything but that in that moment. I saw so much vulnerability in him that I thought my heart was going to break. "Please."

I tore the condom open and rolled it onto my erection then laid behind him again. I slid one arm under him, then brought it up to wrap across his chest, resting my hand on the opposite shoulder. I licked the fingers of my other hand then reached between us, slid them along Eddie's ass. He whimpered and pushed back against my hand. I took my dick in my hand and positioned it against him. He brought his hands up and clutched my arm that was across his chest then raised his leg and draped it back over mine.

I rocked forward and sank into him, and he moaned my name, his fingers digging into my arm. Buried in him, I stopped. I hadn't been prepared for what he would feel like. I thought it would feel just like being with a girl, but it didn't and the tight heat of him made my head spin and my vision tunnel. I lowered my face into his hair and inhaled deeply, savoring his scent, like smoke and weed and leather, then put my free hand on his hip and started rotating my hips. Eddie pushed back against me, moaning softly every time I sank into him.

"That's good, sweetheart," he gasped. "Fuck, fuck me, Steve." He lowered one hand to his dick, but I caught it and stopped him. I laced my fingers through his, holding his hand tightly.

"I'll take care of you," I whispered into his ear. "Let me take care of you, babe." He nodded and relaxed into me as my hips started moving faster. I could feel my orgasm coming, tingling in the pit of my stomach. "You feel so fucking good, Eddie." My breaths were coming faster. "Is it good," I asked him between gasps for air. "Do you like the way I fuck you?"

"Fuck, yeah," he wailed loudly. "You're so fucking good."

I let go of Eddie's hand and he latched onto my arm again. I wrapped my hand around his thigh, pulled him back against me, my fingers digging hard into his soft skin as I slammed into him. I lowered my mouth to his shoulder and bit into him. He howled his approval and his body tensed around me. That was all it took. I started to come, pumping into him, slowing my pace as I rode it out, stifling my cries against his shoulder where I still held it in my teeth.