A/n

Someone just called me and @whore the 'top 2 wenclair people' and I feel extremely accomplished.
Anygays.

These will be oneshots of two people called Tae and Jayden (Jay).
It'll be in Jaydens pov unless it's needed for the plot line.

There will also be trans, genderfluid, nb and agender Jayden caus I feel like we're way to underrepresented like that yuh.

These are basically just my fake scenarios from the day that I find a bit too creative but somehow I just need to get down before I do sum rlly stoopid.

More characters are:

Elena - Jay's best friend
Nathan - part of Elena, Tae and Jay's friend group (originally Also Jay's friend and Elena's crush)
Emery - Someone everyone thinks Jay is interested in (peolly not be present too much of the time tho)
Nora - Taes's best friend
Mila - Nora's friend who thinks she belongs to the friendgroup but is actually a real ass snake
Vizer - Jay's almost-like-a-sister friend who's already graduated
Julia - Nathan's best friend and generally like the one who's calmer, more mature and the mum but in the best way possible. But still younger than Nathan.
Sam - Jay's friend. One of the most introvert led people you'll find. If you think you're introverted then they will waaaaaaay pass you in that.

Those were all I can think of now that could be relevant and more will obviously be introduced.

If you want me to change the names for one oneshkt or sum I will happily do so and requests are like more than welcome.
I will not do smut unless you ask me to just caus I think we're 12-17 and so are our crushes and it's just a matter of respect because sexualisement is not ok caus minors yk.

ANYGAYS.

POUSAEY

BAIIIII

-A