School Trip

Jaydens pov
Groaning, I hit the off button of my alarm and lay in bed for what feels like the next 20 minutes.
"Jayden!" I hear my mum from downstairs and I groan again, pulling myself out of my nice warm, safe and compfortable bed.
"you're gonna miss the train at this rate!" the train... Oh my God of course. It's the Wednesday of first week of school and my class is taking a trip to Munich. We go to different cities every year in the Wednesday of the first week as a kind of 'compensation' - So my class teacher.
I'm not complaining. We go to maybe one museum in the morning then we have at least 6 hours to do whatever we want we just need to be back to catch the train with enough time to spear.
This year Elena, Tae, Nathan and I really wanted to do something. Maybe with Julia. Everybody likes Julia.
She's the nicest human being there is. But you don't wanna get on her bad side. Not because she'll do much. It's because then her friends and worshippers will probably hunt you down. Nathan, Tae and me included. Elena is more of a cheery sole.
But she can get pretty aggressive. If she wants to.
I put on my clothes and waddle downstairs to look at the clock.
It's 7am. My bus to the station goes at 7:22. I have 22 minutes. Damn I could've slept for a good 1o more minutes. Hmpf.

-time skip-
"JAY" I hear from across the train station hall. I turn to see Elena half-running towards me with her arms outstretched. I don't like physical touch. Unless it's one of my 5 Compfort people. Nor even then I like it all the time.
It's like... If you get to hug me... You've basically won.
"JAY ELENA" Tae is walking across to us smiling. At Elena probably.

I don't think Tae likes me all the time.
Oh how I with they'd know how much I like them. I shake my head of the thoughts and greet Tae and Nathan who appeared behind me staring at me like Bang Chan. (ifykwinykwim)
I stare back the same way "Felix" I say and everyone laughs.
We're all huge stays but Nathan, Sam and I are more into girl groups. Sam couldn't come today.
Just then Ms. Skimmons arrives with Ms Cors and we walk up a flight of steps to get to our platform.
Platform 5.
We get one and immediately spread out in our individual groups.
Then I spot Mila and Nora making their way towards me. Well towards Tae and sitting down with her on a 4-seater. They say we were about to sit there. Those bitches.
Tae looks at me apologetically and I smile at her as a kinda way to say like 'it's OK fr' but she understands.

We just... Get eachother.
I snap out of my daydream after Elena snaps her fingers I front of my eyes.
"You've been staring at that luggage rack forever. Has it replaced Tae?" I smack her, since Tae was literally sitting Infront of us.
Elena laughs and shakes her head "she's got headphones in" I nod, letting out a breath.
We settle down and get ready for our coming 4 hours of train ride.

-time skip-
After Ms. Cors '10 minute', spoiler alert it was a 37 minute, introduction speech to the ancient Roman Scrolls we spread out sketching the different statues and copying out the description texts. Ms Cors is our art and history teacher.
Mc Skimmons even had to stop her from talking caus we only have so and so much time and we have a tour in an hour.
It was quite entertaining.
After finishing a small sketch I feel two arms wrap around my shoulders and neck and a head on my head.
"Elena I have to finish this" I chuckle and try and swat her off.
"ok go ahead" I hear Taes voice and I almost freeze up.
"oh fuck off" me and Tae always playfully tease and flirt with eachother.
I hope she doesn't know I mean some of it a Lil too seriously.
She sits next to me and hums after seeing my sketch.
"oh please we all know yours is much better" I deadpan and grab her sketch pad.
There, on the paper, was a literal copy of the statue.
I look back up with my jaw jokingly dropped and press the pad into her chest again.
"you disgust me" I joke and continue writing a bit.
"oh please you love me" she counters and I laugh. "obviously" I say sarcastically. Yes I do.

-time skip-
We just got the ok to move around freely and Elena, Nathan, Tae, Julia, Anastasia (a girl who just randomly tags along with Julia) and I walk around and eventually find ourselves in an Asian noodle bar.

Nora and Mila wanted to eat at Macdonalds but we said we wanted something more cukteral because we have Mac Donald's at home but not as many good Asian places or whatever.
Neither of us wanted to do something with either of them either so it was a kinda win-win.
As a fast walker, I walk ahead while choosing to ignore the "slow downs"
Or the "damn Jay where you running off toos" then Tae hooks her arm around mine and I slow down a bit obviously to match her pace.
Who am I to unhook my arm from someone else's arm?
Especially Taes.
"yall should just start dating" I hear Elena shout from behind us and I turn around to flip her off. As a result I get flipped off by Nathan and a smirking 'I know you want it too look' from Elena. Julia just smirks and Anastasia is a bit Oblivious because we have like... Nothing to do with her otherwise.
"who said we're not already?" Tae shoots back and I laugh to cover my shaken face.
"you wish" I lightly smack her arm and she agrees by raising an eyebrow.

We arrive at the fold place and give the cashier our orders.
Then we sit down at some tables and I sit next to Elena, opposite Tae, who's sitting next to Nathan.
We eat and talk and laugh. "I need the toilet" I say and get up walking past the table to look for the restaurants bathroom. "same" I hear Tae say and I stop, waiting for her.
After a few more seconds of searching we find the loo and go do our business.
I'm done before Tae so I start washing my hands while still talking to her.
"i still don't know why they split up though" Tae comes and washed her hands too. "yes I but I think he broke up with her" I awnser and pull out two paper towels from the dispenser.
"Hey Jay?" I turn to see Tae looking at me already. "yessir" I awnser and throw the towels away.

"I really like you." ok this could mean a shit load of things.
"I really like you too" I awnser nor sure where this is going.
"ok let me rephrase" Tae seems to take a deep breath with us not like her. Usually she's confident as shit. Like too confident for her own good.
"no I like like you. More than a friend" my heart drops and my mind is a mess.
"You I-" I am paralyzed and she also just stands there fiddling with one of her rings.
"Can we at least still be friends?" she asks looking back up at me again.
"Tae. I- I like you more than a friend too"
Her head shoots up and she asks "partners?" I cock my eyebrow "use a full sentence babes" she groans "Jayden Seinfield will you be my partner" I laugh and nod.
"Yes Tae Kosrto I will be your partner." we alugh and exits the bathroom.

A/n: Wow that was ventless I'm sorry I fell asleep writing this. Oh well let's pray for the future. Or not. Not like old people left us much to pray for.

NEW ACC NAME:
GayForWomennnnn

PLS FOLLOW THERE

ANYGAYS.

POUSAEHY

BAI

-1375 words