she gets jealous (requested)

"I'm gonna go dance. You want to come with me?" You asked Melissa as you kissed her.

"In a few. I'm going to order a drink first." She replied.

You gave her another kiss, this time on her cheek, before walking away.

Melissa ordered her favorite drink and sat down on one of the barstools.

It's been a busy week and she needs some time to unwind and the club seemed like a nice place for that tonight.

She could dance with you, drink a little, and let her hair down for a bit - all things she so badly wanted to do.

She took a sip of her drink as it was set down in front of her.

She listened to the music, tapping her feet a little as she quickly finished her drink.

She knew that now would be a good time to go and dance with you, so she put her empty glass down and looked over towards the dance floor.

She had a smile on her face when she first saw you but it faded when she saw the girl come up behind you and place her hands on your hips.

She stood up, watching as you pulled away and turned around to look at the stranger.

"Hi." The stranger drunkenly smiled. "What's your name, pretty girl?"

"Y/N." You said.

The stranger's eyes lit up, gleaming as she sank her teeth into her lip and flirted with you.

"What a pretty name. For such a pretty girl." The stranger spoke before kissing your hand.

It was a little weird since it wasn't Melissa doing that to you, so right away you pulled your hand back and away from her.

"Do you want to get out of here as badly as I do? We could go grab some food. My treat, beautiful." She said as she looked into your eyes, mesmerized by you.

"She'll pass," Melissa said as she came up behind you.

Putting her arms around you, she hugged you from behind; tightly and protectively.

"And who are you?" The stranger scoffed. "I'm talking to this pretty girl, so go away."

"I'm her girlfriend," Melissa replied, clenching her jaw. "I will not 'go away'. This pretty girl is my pretty girl. She's taken. So go away."

Melissa was angry and jealous and she couldn't hide it.

"You stand no chance. She's mine, all mine. Now go." Melissa seethed.

The stranger scoffed once more and walked away, leaving you and Melissa alone.

You turned around to face her, smirking as she continued to glare at the stranger from across the room.

"Someone's jealous."

"Can you blame me? She was flirting with you. Calling you sweet names and looking at you with bedroom eyes. I had every right to be jealous."

You put your arms around her neck and pulled her in for a passionate kiss, hoping that the stranger was still watching from across the room.

"Don't worry. I'm your girl, no one else's. I promise."

She smiled as she placed her hands on your hips, pulling you closer as you made out in the club.

You didn't care who saw.

You hoped the stranger was still watching, so she'd know that you're Melissa's girl, and only Melissa's.