39. Justice Served?

Seb groaned out loud, running his fingers through Lily's hair as her head bobbed up and down. 

"Ja, ja Lily, mein Gott!" he cried as he shot his load down her throat.

Lily swallowed down every drop of Seb's hot, slightly bitter seed, feeling slightly smug that she'd made him cum so quickly.  She hadn't had much of a choice though, she had to leave in five minutes, and it was either make him cum quickly or leave him with blue balls.

She hadn't been expecting him to turn up at her door that morning, so had been really surprised.  They'd had a rather energetic session the night before, and when he'd left he'd told her he'd see her at the circuit.  It turned out he'd woken up rather horny.

She smiled up at him as she released his spent cock from her mouth.

"Lily, you are out of this fucking world," he murmured.

"You owe me," she told him, looking up at him with doe eyes.  "I'm horny as fuck now, but I have to meet Luca in the lobby in five minutes."

"I'll make it up to you tonight," he promised her as he helped her to her feet. 

"You'd better.  First though we have to get through dinner."  Seb groaned as he remembered the driver dinner that Checo had organised for that evening.  

Lily walked over to the bathroom. She quickly brushed her teeth and combed her hair, tying it up in a ponytail. 

When she returned to the bedroom, Seb had pulled his black boxer briefs and his shorts back up.

Lily thought to herself once again just how sexy he was, even more so with the short beard he currently had.

"I'll see you tonight if I don't see you at the circuit," he said. Then to Lily's surprise, he closed the gap between them and kissed her softly before turning and leaving her room.

Lily felt confused. He'd not kissed her goodbye the previous night. She'd not kissed him goodbye in Japan, and he'd definitely not kissed her goodbye in Sochi. They were just fucking. Kissing each other goodbye wasn't part of that.

She sighed and grabbed hold of her bag, before heading out of the door. It was time to get media day under way.

***

Seb sat thinking as Antti drove them to the circuit. There was something bothering Lily. Although they'd had sex the day before, and she'd given him an amazing blow job just minutes before, she seemed different. She seemed stressed.

He'd tried asking her what was wrong the night before, but she'd told him nothing was and had straddled him and begun to ride him, and he'd soon been lost in waves of ecstasy.

When they got to the track he was immediately surrounded by fans and his mind quickly switched to work mode.

He couldn't quite switch off totally though.  Lily was always there lurking in his head.

He didn't see her at the circuit, although he was rather late going out for his track walk after Silvia had got him and Charles filming some ridiculous challenge, and he'd not been in the same group as her for the press conference, so he wasn't surprised.

He got out of there as soon as he could, rushing back to the hotel to get showered and changed for dinner. He spent a lot more time than he usually would making sure his hair looked good, dressing in a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue polo shirt that complimented his eyes. He was hoping that he could persuade Lily to come back to his room for a little while after dinner. Even if they didn't have sex it would be good just to chill together.