46. Under The Weather

A/N: as we are about to start the 2020 season I just want to say that as you may have guessed, Covid does exist in this story.   The F1 calendar will remain the same as 2020 irl.  Results will be similar but not exactly the same.   And there will only be one 3 day preseason test instead of two.

Lily grabbed hold of her keycard and shoved it into the back pocket of her jeans.   She knew she wouldn't be returning to her room until early the next morning.  

Smiling, she left her room and headed into the stair well, where she ran up one flight of stairs to Seb's floor.  

Locating his room, she knocked on the door, excited to finally see him again.  

The door opened almost instantly, as if he'd been waiting just the other side of it for her.

He grinned at her, looking as gorgeous as ever.   He'd had a recent haircut, and had shaved within the last day or two.   His eyes were sparkling as he held the door wide open for her.  

Seb felt his heart racing as he saw Lily again.   She looked so bloody amazing.    She'd had her haircut.  He hadn't noticed it on FaceTime the night before because she'd had it tied up, but tonight it was hanging loose, just brushing her shoulders.    

She was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans and a oversized royal blue hoodie, and Seb thought she looked just as sexy as she had done in her evening dress at the Christmas party. 

He shut the door and turned to face her, opening his arms to hug her.   She walked up to him and he closed his arms around her.  She felt so good there.   He wished he could hug her any time he wanted.

Lily wrapped her arms around Seb's waist and hugged him back.  He smelt so good, as if he hadn't long showered.  She let him hold her for a minute, before she reluctantly pulled back.  

"Hey, it's great to see you," Seb said.  

"Yeah, it's great to see you too," she replied. 

Seb walked over to the far side of his bed and picked up a menu from on top of his bedside table.

"I didn't know what you wanted, so I waited for you." He handed the menu to Lily. She quickly scanned it, before deciding on a grilled chicken breast with vegetables. After she told Seb her order, kicked her Vans off and flopped onto the bed, making herself comfy.

Seb sat down on the edge and picked up the phone to ring through their order. While he was talking, Lily moved so she was sat directly behind him and slipped her hands underneath his pale blue T-shirt, running them over his back.

Seb tried to ignore how her hands felt on him as he spoke to one of the receptionists, but his dick didn't get the memo. He began to grow hard. He guessed that was what happened when he'd had to rely on his hand for two months. Or maybe it was just what happened every time Lily touched him.

After he'd finished ordering he put the phone down and span around, pinning Lily to the bed, straddling her. She smiled at him smugly.

"You're lucky I'm so hungry, or I'd destroy you right now," he told her.

"Maybe I want you to destroy me," came her reply. He was now fully hard. Would he have time to fuck the living daylights out of her before their food arrived? Deciding he didn't want to have to abandon her mid fuck, he rolled off of her.

Lily growled with frustration.  Seb laughed at the childish pout she gave him.   "Don't you worry schatz.   You will get what you want.  But we don't have time for what I want to do to you.  And you wouldn't want us to be interrupted before I make you cum would you?"