chapter two

amelia's pov

i walked into my next class and saw shujis little sister maya and her friend anna sitting together. i take a seat next to this kid named jafeer. maya hands jafeer a note that says "(secret shhh) brandt!!".

after that class i'm at my locker getting my stuff for lunch when i see brandt and dustin running and yelling down the hallway. i move closer to the group when becca walks over. "you guys stop,this is like so mean, just tell her" "U-G-I-S BIATCH" Brandt and dustin start yelling and running back the other way. i walk away when Becca starts saying stuff i turn back and see maya and anna running into the girls bathroom.

i'm sitting with shuji and his friends with my headphones in while they eat and talk. i see maya and anna walk over towards us. i take one of my headphones out. maya is just begging shuji to probably beat brandt and dustin up. "and he'll probably call me UGIS too" shuji tells them about the list and helps them out with bitching brandt out. "no what are his bad features" shuji says "he's short" i call out. "aye you porcupine midget price of shit,i wouldn't touch that aardvark duck with a 10-foot pole, so suck it bitch" anna and maya stand there in awe

"you guys, you guys! after school i'm going to bitch our brandt and dustin."
my only friend in that class says "she's going to get her butt kicked" i nod my head and maya turns her head around.

brandt, dustin and alex are all standing in front of anna and maya as i stand next to sam. sam's funny but he has a total crush on maya. it's silent for a minute until brandt steps forward and says "wassup" "sup" "wassup" "what's up?".

i turn on my heel and walk towards shuji and we sit there for about 2 minutes until i see maya and anna run away. i walk up to sam who's standing there and ask him what happened. "maya said something about his dad" my heart sunk in guilt i looked over at brandt and he must have seen me staring because he looked back and a single tear fell from his eye as him,dustin,and alex walked off. i walked away and took shuji home.

that night i was on the phone with shuji "maya went  to far today" shuji said "yeah she definitely did but she did stand up for herself" "i'm going to write her a note and give her a map for the boys bathroom yk the one with the list of ugis's" "yeah" "okay i've got to go she wants to call anna i'll see you tomorrow" "okay bye" i say as i hang up

layla speaks!!
again lmk if something doesn't make sense etc. i make short chapters sorry but next chapter is going to have some drama. alright bye love y'all stay safe.