chapter two. distractors, runners, and shooters.

⚘.゚‪‪༘༘ | THE WALKING DEAD | 🌗ꓹ─๑
act one. from the rolling hills of suicide
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐇 2 — distractors, runners, and shooters

— ┊SWEET INSANITY ☯︎ ┆↰ep1- season3 ˖★ ៸ ❝ READY? ❞ : ˖

ep1- season3
˖★ ៸ ❝ READY? ❞ : ˖

— ┊SWEET INSANITY ☯︎ ┆↰ep1- season3 ˖★ ៸ ❝ READY? ❞ : ˖

"That's their third time around." Hershel glanced between Max and Rick who trailed the fence. Max trailed the outer fence, dragging her hand across the chain link, pulling every few steps to find any weak points, and Rick trailed the fence to the prison. The two had the same objective ━ protect. Or at least that's what Max would say. "If there was any part of it compromised, they'd've found it by now."

Presley glanced over at Max.

If you were to ask her, Max was doing it to escape the stars everyone gave her when she was around. Presley understood that, since Shane, the looks were taken off her for a change.

It was a breath of fresh air for the Smith.

Eventually something would happen and Max would get a break, but until then Max would have to deal.

"This'll be a good place to have the baby." Beth looked hopefully at Lori, trying to drag the woman back to earth. She'd been staring longingly at her husband, and it was putting everyone in a depressed mood. Or, at least Presley.

"Oh yeah," Presley nodded, picking apart at the squirrel in front of her, "Right on one of the prison mattresses, I've heard they're pretty comfortable."

Georgia raised her eyebrow, "Oh, you've heard, have ya? Sure ya haven't had any first hand experience?"

"Aw, Georgie, flattery will get you nowhere." Presley said.

"I could make a little outfit for 'em out of some prison jumpsuits." Billie nudged Presley, "I'll just need some of your needle and thread."

"Get your own damn needle and thread, Brightside." Presley had found a sewing starter kit near the beginning. It was almost like fate too as she ate shit later that day when she tripped on a tree vine and ripped her shirt. She spent the rest of the day learning and almost destroying the shirt more, but she got it fixed up. "That's my starter kit."