chapter one. day's gone by

⚘.゚‪‪༘༘ | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 | 🌗ꓹ─๑
act one. from the rolling hills of suicide
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐇 1 — days gone by

— ┊ 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 ☯︎ ┆↰ep1- season3˖★ ៸ ❝ RUN

ep1- season3
˖★ ៸ ❝ RUN. ❞ : ˖

You adapt or you die

Georgia Greene had to learn that. She wasn't allowed to sit back and watch, she didn't have the safety of four walls and a roof anymore. She had to fight. Fight for her family. Herself.

It was cruel, yes, but it was the world she lived in. And if she wanted to continue living, she'd need to abide by the new rules.

The house was more cluttered than the others. This one, deeper into the forest. A hoarder lived there. Before the world ended Georgia paid no mind to hoarders, she barely even knew they existed. But after, she hated them. Every time they came upon one of their houses a moment of hope was crushed. More stuff did not mean more supplies, most of the time it just meant trash.

Supplies was gold now.

With a swift kick from Rick Grimes, the door to the cottage burst open. Max was the first one to slip in, turning to her right with her gun held up. Her eyes were sharp, like a lion ready to pounce on its next meal.

Georgia followed after her father.

She was allowed to search the houses under the simple condition of staying with someone. Fully deaf or not, it would be stupid for her to go anywhere alone. She didn't mind it, at least she didn't feel useless.

Her gun was held high in front of her as she followed behind her father. He whistled gently, along with a gentle tap on the wood floors with his foot. She just barely caught the whistle, but the vibration on the floor caught her attention. Her dad gestured her to the room up ahead just to his right. He took the left.

The two met eyes as they reached for the handle's. He mouthed down from three as their fingertips touched the cool handle. At one, both of the doors were swung open, and Georgia peeked in.