Dive into you (Nomin)

"You almost kissed him tonight." Mark says as he nudges Jaemin, who sighs dramatically.
"Do you think the fans would be upset?" Mark chuckles.
"Honestly? No. I think they would love it actually." Jaemin hums in thought.
"Just a kiss Jaemin, save the rest for the hotel." He laughs but quiets when Jeno walks in.

Jeno's eyes are going back and forth between the two.
"Are you talking about me?" He asks.
"Absolutely." Jaemin says with a big grin.
"I was telling Mark how cute you are and that next time I want to kiss you on stage." Jeno's cheeks heat up as he turns and walks out. Both chuckle.

When they get to their hotel Jeno showers first this night. They made an arrangement for every other night. Jaemin  orders their food and waits for that moment when he comes out in nothing but a towel. And just like clockwork the door opens.
He's still slightly damp, his small waist exposed making his throat dry up, his pretty blonde locks slicked back and a cute pout on his face.
"It's cold out here." Jaemin stands and softly hugs him.
"We will cuddle when I'm done showering." He says, not wanting to let go. His thumbs graze his bare skin and he uses all his self control not to eat him alive right now. He peels himself away and heads straight to the bathroom. Jeno dresses in a big soft hoodie and his slightly baggy sweat pants. He has no idea what this does to the other.

Jaemin swallows thickly as he sees him sitting all soft and cuddly.
"I could eat you up." He says in his ear before sitting and pulling the red faced man into his arms.
"Why are you so irresistible tonight?" He asks as he pets his hair.
"Why are you so touchy tonight?" For a minute Jaemin feels self conscious, like what if he's over doing the affection, what if Jeno truly hates it?
That is until he feels Jeno pull his hand back and put in on his head.
"Don't stop, i was just asking." Jaemin breathes a sigh of relief.
"Sorry, I guess it's because you are so cute. You were so happy on stage tonight and that makes me happy." Jeno smiles and hides his face and Jaemin uses all of his strength to hold back.

After an all night cuddle session, yes they sleep in the same bed. Its now back to work, practicing on stage. This is night two in this city and it's exhausting work but they love it and wouldn't want it any other way. Of course it's more laid back than the final shows but they still go through the motions.
They are allowed time to shower and change then they are off to hair and makeup before they finally get a chance to eat. Jaemin sits close to Jeno and makes sure he eats well. Sometimes after a long day of working he loses his appetite.

As the show progresses, the seven are clearly having the time of their lives. They always do when performing it's what makes their jobs the best in the world. Their friendship bond is one of the strongest in the business. This is what makes Jaemin's nerves spike just a little as the opening to Dive into you starts. When it comes to his part he takes a deep breath and starts his part of the second verse. Jeno laughs as he flirts with him and hugs him on stage. He knows the fans love it. When he gets to the end it's like slow motion as he takes his empty hand and cups his cheek then pulls him into him and presses their lips together. It's not long. Just a sweet peck on the lips.

The crowd erupts as Jaemin steps back and looks at Jeno's surprised face.
He is frozen, he can't hear the music anymore and thankfully the fans rapped his part for him. He stands in one place for the longest time until Renjun runs up behind him and pokes his sides, making him jump. As soon as he starts to be aware of his surroundings again the song is over. He looks over at Jaemin who is watching him with a warm smile. He looks away quickly and goes on with the concert.

By the time it's over Jaemin fears the worst. Jeno hasn't talked to him, made eye contact or even stood on the same side of the stage, unless it was in the choreo. He even took a cab and left ahead of everyone else.
"What have I done?" The guys collectively sigh.
"Just talk to him. I'm sure it's fine." Renjun says softly.
"Yeah, he's probably waiting naked in your room." Haechan says with a chuckle, and of course Mark hits his shoulder making a 'stop being insensitive' face.
"Yeah, I'll go talk to him, wish me luck." He says as he walks out to an awaiting van.