undeserving Betrayal

We all know the story, told over and over again of the beginning of poor izuku. So let's get into the meat of I this time, and leave the boring details for when they are needed.

Izuku Yagi had a really crappy life as of late. He had two siblings Izumi Yagi and Gisei Yagi. Izumi was the same age as him, now only eight years old, but Gisei was merely a one year old infant. (To those of you who know what Gisei means shush.) His parent never bothered with him, not since he had been deemed quirkless. Right now he just wanted to go play with his younger brother.

"Mom, dad, me and Izumi are home..." said Izuku. His sister was in lack of a better words an ass. She and her friends bullied poor izuku relentlessly. He only had one true friend. He put his school supplies away and went upstairs to Gisei's room to check on the boy. He had done this since his parents brought the baby home, not that they noticed. They always saw Izumi and believed her to be their golden child.

"Ding Dong!" Went their doorbell.

"That must be Kachan." Thought Izuku. Sure enough, up came the Bakugo. He sat next to izuku, and fiddled his fingers playing with the infant.

"How was today?" Asked Bakugo, worried. They may be children but these two lost their innocence long ago, they knew that what happens to izuku was wrong.

"Same as always, I'm use to it." Replied izuku.

"You shouldn't have to be." Came the blonde's reply.

All the sudden the room detonated leaving the remains engulfed in flames. And here we find the two boy, hurt, frozen, and mortified. When they had come too, they were the only two in the room. The ceiling cracked, revealing the monstrous villian made for fire.

"TEXAS SMASH!"

All might burst in and sent the villian flying with a right hook holding Izumi with his left. He looked at the two boys, and did something that neither thought would ever happen. He grabbed Bakugo and left. Izuku couldn't move, his legs were toast, arms splintered, and the only moving body part he had was his head. Flabbergasted, the boy looked up in time to see a bright light, and then nothing.

"OI, Kid. Wake up Dammit!"

Izuku opened his eyes to see himself hanging from a pillar above some clouds. There were other pillars too, each ascending or maybe decending into the clouds. He wondered how he was holding on, only to see he wasn't. A Robotic-like man held onto him.

"Who a-are y-you?" Asked izuku.

"Asura, boy. Now tell me, how did you die?" Replied the man.

"Died?" Asked the boy, now he remembered.

"Yes, I should have caught you near the top so not much time has passed. Answer quickly boy."

"A villian attacked. I died in a fire after being abandoned."

"I see, what do you feel?"

What does he feel, he hadn't even thought about it. He felt... like he had been picked on all his life, like the people he cared about just got ripped away, like nothing has changed in the world, he felt... angry...

"Absolutely furious." Replied the boy

"Good, now tell me your story." Commanded Asura.

And so the boy told his tale, and un turn Asura his. Slowly but surely Asura changed the boy's body as he spoke. Asura explained his powers a bit.

"Your rage and the belief of other will power your mantra izuku."

"What?"

"Look at your body boy."

Izuku did as he was told, finding himself to look like a mix between himself and Asura. He had Asura's body with all his defining features.

"Now climb hero, and RISE! SHOW THEM YOUR WRATH!" With that last bit of encouragement, izuku climbed his way out of that limbo back into the living world.

"Why do that father?" Asked a floating young girl next to Asura.

"Because, he reminded me of you, and a bit of myself. We are bound to see him again." Replied Asura.