Big Dinner, One For All's solution

"Izuku! I knew you looked familiar, what's with the white hair Deku? And robot arms, guess you had to cheat to mimic a fraction of dad's power huh, you pathetic Brat!" Came Izumi's immediate assault as she rose from her seat again.

"Aw is that how you greet your ex brother?" Taunted Izuku.

Izumi was about to respond before Aizawa snapped at her, "Yagi I don't want to hear it. Izuku is now a valued member of this school and the son of its principal. And more importantly my student. I will not tolerate disrespect to him in my class from you. "

Izumi sat down with visible rage.

Before Izuku, Kyouka, or even Bakugo could say anything.

"I also got a burn from my father's actions and hate him." Everyone then stared at Todoroki. "Just saying I get it."

Izuku got a slight chuckle out of that as tensions decreased. "Well maybe we can bond over that sometime Todoroki." Izuku then sat back at his seat.

Class continued as normal, now let's see what happened at their homes.

"DAD, MOM!" Yelled Izumi.

"What is it dear?" Asked her mother.

"Dad needs to be here too." She replied.

Toshinori entered the room, "All right what is it?"

Izumi sat down on their couch and looked at her parents. "Izuku is alive."

The parents being shocked was an understatement.
"But that's not- we have to go get him and bring him home." Said Toshinori (whom I shall now be referring to as AM).

"He's apparently Nezu's son now." Said Izumi.

The thought of the adoption woman in the room came to their minds. Nezu had planned this.

"He's our son!" Inko screamed.

"He made it clear he hates us today along with a few others too. But we have more a important problem right now." Explained Izumi.

At that moment Inko had a phone call she answered.

"More important then your brother and our images?" Asked AM.

"One for all won't work."

At the Bakugo's.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IZUKU IS ALIVE?! AND YOUVE KNOWN THE ENTIRE TIME!? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US!?" Came Mrs. Bakugo's onslaught.

"Listen I wasn't suppose to say anything as per Izuku and Nezu's request. I can now though." Replied Katsuki.

"He has to come to dinner sometime." Said his father.

An wonderful, excellent, horrible idea came to the Young Bakugo's mind. "Mind if we had his dad and three other's?"

At the Nezu's

"I saw that little scuffle." Said Nezu.

"I assumed you would." Replied Izuku.

Both took a sip of tea while sitting at their fireplace in their chairs.

The phone rang unexpectedly. Nezu answered and listened. "Hm, very well what time? Huh I see. Yes I can do that. Very well see you soon." Nezu turned to Izuku. "Get ready, the Bakugo's invited us to dinner, I have a phone call to make then we shall go."

Izuku nodded and went to get ready.

At the Jirou's.

Kyouka had said nothing since she got back, but seemed pissed to her parents.