UA

Let me know if I spelt Iida or Kachaan wrong.

Today was the day. The day he'd see them again. Izuku wasn't excited to see then but at least he had the teachers and Kyouka. Dad told him to keep his anger in check, and asked him to keep an eye on his two friends anger as well. Fearing that the group would lash out in anger and cause problems for them selves. In the same conversation his dad had apologized that he could not remove then due to the hero commission. Of course he gave his best friend and Kyouka the warning too.

"Hey Izu-bot! Over here!"  Down the path he was watching was the reason he was waiting by the gate at all. Kyouka Jiro had finally arrived at UA. "Come on greenie, we got to get to class."

The two made their way to class 1-A and due to them being a bit early, so that they had a little time to themselves, the class room only held three other people at the time.

Near the front sat a girl with a ponytail and a bang in front of her face. She looked quite formal and, to Kyouka's dismay, quite endowed.

Another student that had blue hair and glasses. He too dressed formal, izuku and Kyouka noticed that he was the annoying guy from the entrance exam. And he was currently yelling at another student whom was dressed a bit more loosely in their uniform.

Izuku smiled and led his girlfriend over to the two. "Heya Kachaan!"

"This blonde boy is Kachaan?" Thought Kyouka.

"Sup, Izuku. Help me deal with this four eyed prick." Replied Bakugo.

"Language! And get your feet off your desk, it's disrespectful to UA! And I'm not four eyes I'm Tenya Iida!" Said the boy, Iida, with hand chops.

"Listen Iida, my dad and teachers don't really care about people putting their feet or even sitting on the desk." Said Izuku.

"Your father?"

"Yes, Nezu you know the guy whom runs this place."

Iida paled and returned to his seat.

"Thanks Izuku, and you must be Kyouka." Said Bakugo.

"And you must be Kachaan." Replied the rocker.

"Bakugo, only izuku calls me Kachaan."

"Okay then Bakugo it is. Everyone calls me Jiro only izuku can call me by my first name."

"Noted."

The two nodded I'm agreement as izuku just stood there with an adorable look on his face. Two of his favorite people were getting along. The two in question sighed at his cuteness.

Then came the rest of the class. You know them so let's skip to the fun part shall we? ;)

Aizawa stood up and waited for the class to quite. "30 seconds. You need to work on- wait a minute where is Yagi?"

Suddenly a girl looking like Izuku walked in. "I'm here, making a fabulous entrance."

"Your late."

"It's fine."

"Says who?"

"Me and my father."

"Guess what? My class, I'm the teacher. I say it's not. Detention this afternoon."

The trio smirked at this. And Aizawa was pretty pleased with himself too to be honest.

"You can't-"

"I can and I have, or would you like something worse? Sit down and be quiet."

Izumi sat down... Next to Kyouka.

"She looks kinda like Izuku. Maybe I should ask him later." She thought.