FLUFF ONESHOT 💕💕💕🫶🫶🫶

TYSM FOR THIS REQUEST 😋🫶Mvtthxw123

Mvtthxw123

THIRD PERSON POV
Rui and tsukasa were walking home from school , hand in hand. They had been openly dated for almost a year , and were almost inseparable.

Tsukasa usually always was this Rui and his family , due to issues with his own family. Luckily , Rui lived pretty close to the school so they usually went to his house after school.

Tsukasa had been walking with his head down , thinking about something. He wasn't sure what it was , but he didn't feel like going home. He didn't feel like getting ignored. Not today.

"Hey rui?" He asked , looking up at him. "Hm? What is it?" "Can I stay over tonight? I don't really wanna go home.." Tsukasa said , looking down again.

Rui smiled. "Of course you can!" Tsukasa smiled.

They soon got to ruis house. Tsukasa noticed that ruis parents cars weren't there. "Are your parents gonna be home tonight?" (no smut bbgs sorry) Tsukasa asked as he took his shoes off.

"Their gonna be home for dinner but after that their leaving for a business trip , so we'll have the house all to ourselves for the night!" Rui said as him (he? Idk) and tsukasa started walking to the garage. (I FORGOR IF HIS ROOM IS THERE OR NOT SO I HOPE IT IS ☺️)

When they got into ruis room / the fucking garage 💀 , tsukasa sat on his bed while rui sat next to him. Rui laid his head on tsukasas shoulder. "I'm bored." He said.

"We could watch a movie? Or play a game." Tsukasa suggested. "Or... we could do something else~" Rui said as he put his hand on Tsukasas thigh and lifted his head up to look at him.

"Mmm.. okay~" Tsukasa said as he kissed Rui. They started making out when suddenly they heard ruis parents car outside. They both pulled away. "Nevermind.." Rui said as he pulled his hand off of tsukasas thigh. (HAHA L BOZOS GET COCKBLOCKED MFS)

"We can do it another day~" Rui whispered to tsukasa as he kissed his forehead. "How about we watch a movie before dinner? After we can do face masks?" Rui suggested.

Tsukasa nodded excitedly. "Let me grab my laptop." Rui said as tsukasa got comfortable on ruis bed.

Rui sat beside him and put the laptop on his lap. "Wanna pick the movie?" Rui asked Tsukasa , to which he answered with a simple nod.

They decided on the movie , scott pilgrim vs the world.(10/10 MOVIE THAT YOU ALL SHOULD WATCH 😋) As they watched the movie , Rui wrapped his arm around tsukasa , while tsukasa cuddled into ruis side.

Right when the movie ended , they heard a knock at ruis door. "Rui dinners ready- oh hi tsukasa! staying over again I see?" Ruis mom said smiling. She loved having tsukasa around , she treated him like her own child.

"Mhm!" Tsukasa said as he (HIM?? IDK) and Rui both got up and walked out to where ruis family was dining. They both sat down at the dinner table and looked at what they were having for dinner. (Imagine a 5 star , gordan ramsey , most amazing dish every)

"It looks amazing Mrs. Kamishiro." Tsukasa said before taking a bite. "Thank you Tsukasa. And I told you , stop calling me Mrs. Kamishiro. [insert ruis moms name] is fine." She said laughing. Tsukasa nodded and continued eating.

"So Tsukasa , how's your sister doing?" Ruis dad asked. "Dad! You know he doesn't like talking about his family." Rui said as he death stared his dad. (Now me personally, I would've gotten the chancla)

"Rui It's fine i don't mind. She's doing fine." Tsukasa said as he continued eating.

When they finished , they washed dishes and went back to ruis room / THE FUCKING GARAGE 💀.

"Hm.. what time is it?" Tsukasa asked as he changed into his pajamas. "8:43." Rui said as he sat on his bed. "Wanna do face masks before bed?" Rui asked.

"Of course! A star needs to maintain his beauty ~!" Tsukasa answered playfully.  "Let's go then. I need to take my makeup off too." Rui said as he got up and headed toward his bathroom , tsukasa following.  (HOW TF IS THERE A BATHROOM ATTACHED TO A GARAGE? I DONT FUCKING KNOW GACHA LOGIC)

He went through his drawers and got 3 face masks , and the makeup wipes. "Pick!" Rui said as he held up 2 face masks for tsukasa to choose from. He obviously chose the star one. Rui put the other one back in his skincare drawer.

"Have you taken your makeup off yet?" Rui asked Tsukasa. "What makeup? This is all natural beauty ~!" Tsukasa joked. "Darling , i can see your lipgloss and mascara." Rui said as he handed tsukasa a makeup wipe.

They both took their makeup off and Rui started his skincare routine while telling Tsukasa all the drama mizuki told him.

(the bold is rui)
"And so yeah I guess emu and mafuyu are dating now-" "WAIT BUT I THOUGHT EMU AND NENE WERE DATING?" "My love , they broke up months ago. I heard from nene herself that she now likes that other nightcord girl." "Akitos sister , ena?" "No thats mizukis girlfriend."
"SHE LIKES KANADE THEN?!" "Mhm. Anyways , im done now. Face masks?" Tsukasa nodded and opened his.

They both put them on and wtv else you do with them. (I honestly don't know) When they finished , they threw them away or wtv u do with them. "Wow rui you look much better!" Tsukasa joked as he kissed ruis cheek.

"WOW ARE YOU SAYING I WASNT GOOD LOOKING BEFORE??" Rui said with a dramatic shocked face, joking as well. "You look amazing all the time. I was joking." Tsukasa said kissing ruis cheek again. 

They then walked out of the bathroom and sat back onto ruis bed. Rui then started peppering kissing all over tsukasas face. "R-Rui..~!" Tsukasa said as Rui began to start kissing his neck as well.

"My parents aren't home anymore you know ~" Rui said as he began to suck hickeys   onto tsukasas neck. Tsukasa moaned softly. "I guess one round wouldn't hurt ~"

——————————————
okay cool the end this took me like 4 days and it's all over the place and I hate it sm