ANOTHER ONESHOTS 😢😢😢😢☹️☹️☹️🙁🙁🙁😕😕😕

TYSM @Y0ka1ljs FOR THIS REQUEST!!hey emos

hey emos. so this oneshot is basically tsukasas parents forgetting his birthday :((

Third person
Tsukasa woke up to a blaring alarm. He got up, showered, and changed into his uniform. He looked at his calendar. Oh right. Today was his birthday.

He hoped his parents had remembered. They hadn't the past few years, due to saki. (NO SAKI HATE, WE LOVE HER.)

He grabbed his bag and walked downstairs. He made breakfast, when his parents and saki walked downstairs. Surely saki remembered right?

"Good morning!" Tsukasa smiled as he looked over to her. "Good morning!" Saki said back. "Do you guys have any plans for today? I was hoping we could go to dinner." Tsukasa said, talking to saki and his parents. "Sorry, me and your father are both working late." Her mother said sternly. She seemed almost mad. Was she mad at tsukasa for asking? Surely she remembered this year..

well, maybe saki still remembered. "Saki, are you free?" He asked. "Sorry brother, I have a date with shiho!" She said smiling. "Anyways, im gonna walk to school now, bye!" She said as she ran out of the door. His parents had left for work as well.

Tsukasa felt like he was gonna cry. And that's exactly what he did. How could they forget again? Had they not loved him enough to remember? His thoughts were interrupted by a knock at his door. He forgot, rui was supposed to walk him to school.

"Tsukasa!! Are you home?" He heard rui yell. He hesitated before going to open the door. Rui looked concerned. Tsukasas eyes were still red and you could tell he had been crying, there were also tear stains on his cheeks.

That's also when tsukasa noticed the bags in ruis hands. He had 6 gift bags in his hands. ( GACHA LOGIC ON HOW HES CARRYING THEM ALL 😨😨 ) "Are you alright tsukasa?! Did something happen?!" Rui had gently dropped the bags and put his hands on the sides of tsukasas face. Then, tsukasa had started sobbing again. Rui hugged him tight, making sure tsukasa knew he was safe with him.

"T-They- for-for-" Tsukasa couldn't finish his sentence as he was cut off by his sobs. "Shh.. take your time." Rui said as he rubbed his back. Tsukasa sniffled before speaking up. "My.. My family forgot my birthday again.." he mumbled.

"Oh honey.. they're assholes, okay? I didn't forget. And neither did emu, or nene, or toya." Rui said as he pulled away from their hug and wiped his tears as they spilled from tsukasas face.

( ALSO QUICK A / N : RUIS PLAN WAS FOR THEM TO SKIP SCHOOL AND SPEND TIME TOGETHER , SO THATS WHAT THEY ARE DOING!! )

"Promise?" Tsukasa asked as he sniffled. Rui nodded. "Promise. Lets sit down, okay? I'll give you your gifts then we can go get something to eat. Sound okay?" Rui asked as he picked up the bags off the floor. Tsukasa nodded.

They both walked inside and sat down on tsukasas couch. Rui put the bags down next to tsukasa. "These are all for me?" Tsukasa asked. "Who else would they be for." Rui joked. Tsukasa laughed. "I think ones from nene and emu, ones from toya and akito and the rest are from me." Rui said, handing him the gift nene and emu got him.

( I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING THE GIFT OPENING SO IM GONNA USE MY GACHA MAGIC AND DO A TIME SKIP TO AFTER.. )

"Thank you so much!!" Tsukasa said hugging rui. "Anything for my beloved star~" Rui said kissing tsukasas head. "I love you." Rui said. "I love you too." Tsukasa said. "Shall we go eat now?" Rui asked. Tsukasa nodded. "Can I pick?" He asked. "Of course! What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't let my amazing, handsome, star boyfriend choose on his birthday?" Rui said laughing. "Shut up." Tsukasa said smiling.

HEY POOKIEZ I MIGHT WRITE THE DAY THEY HAD IDK YET THOUGH