Anniversary Celebration Q&A!

Hey guys! I would've posted this under the new chapter, but it's around halfway done and I don't have to finish it in time.

Update on the chapter coming up: this chapter is where I answer a long-standing question or two that you guys have been begging me to answer and it may complicate things a little bit for the countryhumans. Depending on how fast I finish some projects, knock out my midterms, and how much time between studying for finals I have, it may come out sooner than you think.

Now, onto the actual purpose of this update. Handling a Crisis's three year anniversary is coming up, so we're doing a Q&A for it!

The rules are simple. Ask any question you have about the story or about behind the scenes stuff. Both is also an option. You can leave any theories or other stuff you may have for the cast and crew. No attacking or harming anyone. Asking for spoilers won't work, no matter how hard you try to bribe us. But most importantly, have fun with this!

The deadline is April 21, the anniversary of Handling a Crisis. That's the day I'll be posting the Q&A, and maybe if I'm lucky, I'll post the next chapter afterwards.

Comment away and I'll see you on the 21st!

...be wary of what comes next ;)