A threat

You are alone in the library when Toralei sits down next to you. "So, you and Deuce..." she says grumpily. "What's with that?" you ask and you close your book. ''Have you had something together for a long time?'' she asks and she puts her hands together and starts to move her fingers. ''Why do you want to know all that?'' you ask and you look at Toralei separately. ''I don't understand why Deuce wants to be with you, I'm much prettier'' she says and now she sounds rude. ''Hey, you don't even know us!'' you say and you look at her fiercely. "That's what you think, I've been spying on you ever since you came here," she says and she suddenly starts laughing. "If you don't break up with Deuce, I'll have to kill you" she says and now she looks angry again. "Y-You're crazy..." you say and get up quickly and run away.

When you get to the others, you're completely out of breath. "T-Toralei, she..." you say and you gasp. ''What's with Toralei?'' Deuce asks and he looks at you. "She wants to kill me" you say and you start shaking all over. ''Hey guys, I got you something nice at the Coffin Bean'' says Toralei and she gives everyone something nice. ''Y/N, I didn't bring you anything because I didn't know what you liked,'' she says and a grin comes on her face. ''It's okay, I'll share mine with her,'' Deuce says and he gives you half of the chocolate spider.