Tips for Toralei

''Tip 1: smile, this makes them see that you are a nice person, they would listen to you better. Tip 2 : Make sure you look good'' says Deuce and he gets up. ''Oh, that'll be fine~'' says Toralei and she looks in a mirror. '' Right, should I continue or would you rather admire yourself? '' says Deuce and he looks annoyed at Toralei who is doing her make-up extensively. ''I'm out of here, later!'' says Deuce and he quickly walks away. ''Deuce, wait!'' Toralei calls and she quickly puts a comb through her hair. ''Nope, bye!!'' Deuce shouts and he walks back into the school. ''Wait now!!'' Toralei yells, adjusting her clothes. ''May the best win!!'' Deuce shouts and he points to a poster as he walks on. ''Hmm?'' says Toralei and she looks at the poster.

Deuce walks over to you, Heath and Cleo and grabs you. ''I'm really sorry about something,'' says Deuce and he lays his head on your shoulder. ''Of what?'' asks Cleo and she looks confused at Deuce. ''Toralei also wants to be class president, and I've given her my best tips,'' says Deuce and he hits himself on the head with his hand. "Deuce, you didn't tell me you want to be class president too," says Toralei and she waves a poster in front of his face and then walks away laughing.