Part 2 - Is it really that Hard?

Japan wakes up to a flurry of messages and notifications on her phone. As she groggily rubs her eyes and checks the news, she sees the headline that shocks her to her core: "United Kingdom Steals France from Germany."Her heart sinks as she reads the details of the story. Apparently, United Kingdom had been making secret overtures to France for weeks, slowly working his way into her heart and convincing her to leave Germany.As she processes the news, Japan can't help but feel a sense of anger and frustration. It's not fair that United Kingdom would stoop so low as to steal someone else's partner, especially someone as good and kind as Germany. She sends a message to Germany, checking in to see how he's doing. He responds with a mix of sadness and anger, saying that he never would have expected United Kingdom to do something like this. As the day goes on, Japan can't shake the feeling of unease that has settled over her. What does this mean for the future? Will United Kingdom face any repercussions for his actions? And how will Germany ever be able to find happiness again after such a devastating betrayal? The answers to these questions are unclear, but one thing is certain - nothing will ever be the same again. 

As the day wears on, Japan receives a message from Italy and Spain. Apparently, the two of them have recently started dating and want to celebrate by inviting Japan and Germany to a fancy restaurant downtown.Feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness, Japan accepts the invitation and makes plans to meet Italy and Spain at the restaurant that evening. She heads home to get ready, spending extra time picking out her outfit and doing her hair just so.When she arrives at the restaurant, she's pleasantly surprised to see that it's even fancier than she expected. The smell of delicious food wafts through the air, and she can hear the sound of live music playing in the background.As she approaches the table where Italy and Spain are waiting, she can see the excitement and nervousness in their faces as well. They share a quick hug and then sit down to peruse the menu.The conversation flows easily as they chat about everything from school to travel to their favorite foods. Japan can't help but feel grateful for the warmth and camaraderie of her friends, and for the chance to escape from the drama of the past few days.As the meal draws to a close, Italy and Spain grin at each other conspiratorially. "We have a surprise for you," Spain says. "We got you and Germany a special dessert to share."Japan and Germany exchange a look, both a bit taken aback but also touched by the gesture. As the dessert is brought out - a beautiful chocolate cake with a sparkler stuck in the center - they all sing "Happy Anniversary" to Japan and Germany, even though they're not actually celebrating anything. But in that moment, it doesn't matter - all that matters is the warmth and love between friends as they enjoy a special meal together.

As Japan and her friends enjoy their meal together, they can't help but notice an unmistakable figure lurking outside the restaurant - France, looking in through the window with a sad expression on her face.Japan feels a mix of sympathy and frustration at the sight. She knows that France is hurting after being stolen away from Germany by United Kingdom, but at the same time, it's hard to ignore the fact that France was still technically in a relationship with Germany at the time.As they finish their meal and head back out into the night, Japan can see France standing in the shadows nearby. She's not sure what to do - should she go talk to her, or leave her to her own devices?Before she can make up her mind, she hears Germany's voice from behind her. "France," he says gently, "what are you doing here?"France turns towards him, looking surprised but also a bit relieved. As they start to talk, Japan and the others hang back, giving them a bit of privacy.From what she can gather, France is still struggling to come to terms with what happened with United Kingdom. She's not sure what the future holds, but she knows that she can't bear the thought of losing Germany completely.As the group of friends slowly begins to disperse, Japan lingers behind for a moment to watch Germany and France talking softly under the streetlights. For a moment, she can see a glimmer of hope in their eyes - hope for healing and forgiveness, and for a new future together. It's a small glimmer, but it's enough to give her hope for the future as well.