ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ME?

Li Xiaoheng did not mention to Tao Mu the salary for being his personal consultant. It was not that Li Xiaoheng was stingy, but before the global economic situation became more clear, Li Xiaoheng felt that any price offered would be treating Tao Mu irreverently. Not quite suitable. And he also needed more time to observe Tao Mu's personality——whether he was someone who he could cooperate for a long time with, or whether it would be a one time thing.

Tao Mu himself did not ask either. The main purpose of his friendship with Li Xiaoheng was not how much extra money he could make every month. In fact, Tao Mu only made friends with Li Xiaoheng because he regarded this person as a possible investor who could be fooled in the future. After being reborn, Tao Mu was fully aware of the concept of throwing a long line to catch a big fish and so was not in a hurry.

From a certain perspective, the thinking of the two seem to coincide.

At the end of the meal, Li Xiaoheng offered to send Tao Mu home but was declined by Tao Mu. Da Mao and Xiao Pang, who finally freed themselves from the boring meal, fully demonstrated the outspokenness of young people who were overly 2B (TN: SB or 2B is short for shabi, a slang meaning stupid or idiot). The words came out of their mouths without making it up to their brains: "......No need, no need, it's not as if it's the end of a date and about to send a girl home. There are so many of us, Li dage don't need to worry."

With Luo Yang's stupid track record in front, an originally polite courtesy now seemed ambiguous when Da Mao and Xiao Pang made this comparison.

Li Xiaoheng looked at Tao Mu subtly, and he was relieved to find that the other didn't care at all. Tao Mu was a very talented young man in the financial field. It could be seen from just this short conversation that the two have similar temperaments. Li Xiaoheng didn't want to make Tao Mu feel offended because of these trivial matters.

Noticing Li Xiaoheng's glance, Tao Mu said with a warm smile: "Li dage, don't mind them, they are always this loud-mouthed."

"No." Li Xiaoheng smiled and explained: "They are very lively and very good friends."

The most important thing when making friends with people was to never evaluate each other's friends when they were not yet familiar. The so-called social taboo of having a deep conversation with a conparative stranger.

Only after Li Xiaoheng drove away did Da Mao and Xiao Pang let out a few large sighs: "Aiya, I almost suffocated to death. This Li dage is pretty good everywhere, just too stern."

That's right, even though Li Xiaoheng was polite and courteous, the picture of a gentleman throughout the meal, but in the eyes of Da Mao and Xiao Pang, two prospective college students who had just left high school, Li Xiaoheng's speech and behavior were still too mature and reserved. His whole person exuded the same imposing aura belonging to their parents.

Tao Mu smiled slightly: "Let's go, go to the lottery booth with me and have a look."

Da Mao and Xiao Pang were instantly bewildered: "You want to buy a lottery ticket?"

Tao Mu: "I just want to go see."

After being reborn, Tao Mu had been troubled over how to make his first start-up capital. Because he was familiar with financial history, Tao Mu originally set his sights on both stocks and futures. However, his capital was too small, the market was too turbulent, and short selling was not allowed in the country. So no matter how he used his money on the stock market, it would still just be making pocket change.

Even though the saying goes that no matter how small mosquitoes were they were still meat, but for Tao Mu, he didn't want to waste even a little time in his new life. After all, his 'vision and wisdom' only had a ten-year shelf life. In order to live up to his memory of these ten years, Tao Mu searched his brain and checked the information online every day to find possible opportunities. But he did not expect that when he saw news reports about the Olympics, several [Book Reviews] suddenly flashed in his mind once again.