KNOWLEDGE IS THE BEST CHARITY

The decoration in the cafe was particularly elegant, and there was also a female drama student working part-time as a pianist in the lobby. Mellow music flowed from the dancing fingertips to linger in the quiet and elegant lobby. The whole environment was incompatible with Zhang Dafu's military coat.

Even if it was the second time, Zhang Dafu still hunched his shoulders uncomfortably. After the two of them sat down at a table near the corner, Zhang Dafu said eagerly: "Mr. Tao, uh, the case of Tao Haiguo and his wife is over now. Say, about the reward you promised me before....."

Tao Mu paused when he heard the words: "Is it over already?" He had been busy with the Sheng'an Group and the Song family recently, and he hadn't paid attention to the Tao Haiguo couple at all.

However, the lawsuit was fought by Zhou Shenxing. Zhou Shenxing didn't say anything to him though.

Just as Tao Mu was thinking about this, his phone rang suddenly. He took it out and saw that it was from Zhou Shenxing.

"Mr. Tao, we won the lawsuit against your adoptive parents who were instructed to slander you. I have just come out of the court, and I need to report some information with you. Shall I go look for you now, or do you want to stop by at FlyNews headquarters tonight?"

Just came out of the court.....

Tao Mu glanced at Zhang Dafu who was sitting across from him with a rather exasperated look. This guy was really too eager.

"I'll stop by FlyNews headquarters tonight!"

After hanging up the phone, Tao Mu looked at Zhang Dafu who had an ingratiating smile on his face: "You are quite well informed."

Zhang Dafu smiled and said: "Isn't this related to my own interests? I have been keeping a close eye on it. Today, at the trial, I specifically asked my wife to go to the court to listen. As soon as the result came out, she immediately called me. I just want to share the good news with you as soon as possible."

"You just want your one million." Tao Mu snorted, too lazy to bother with Zhang Dafu. As long as it was for money, this guy dared to say anything and could say anything.

Zhang Dafu chuckled, and didn't argue: "We poor people can only rely on this one chance to make a fortune. How can I not be eager? Mr. Tao, you are a generous and magnanimous person, so please go easy on me and quickly settle this matter. Otherwise I can't even sleep well at night. To tell you the truth, I haven't slept much in the past few months. Take a look at how much of my hair has fallen out. It was quite dense when I came to look for you last time. But now I'm almost bald. "

"Come on, you, don't wag your tongue at me." (TN: to speak glibly) Tao Mu chuckled, and thought that Zhang Dafu was actually quite interesting when he was not acting like a scoundrel.

"I thought about your matter and I also know the situation in your family. It's indeed not easy supporting such a big family without any one of you having a proper job." Tao Mu said, frowning again: "But you and your family. Honestly speaking, none of you have any academic qualifications or ability, and moreover your character is also not all that good. I don't feel at ease letting you guys out in society. After all, this business is my idea and I'm afraid you guys will scam and cheat people in my name, something I really can't afford to lose face on."

Zhang Dafu hurriedly smiled ingratiatingly: "That's not possible. What kind of person am I? I might not be good at anything else, but at least my eyes are sharp. People who shouldn't be offended I will never offend, and things that shouldn't be done I will never do. Honestly, not only are you afraid of losing face, I am also afraid of getting into trouble."

Zhang Dafu's words sounded pleasant. But after a pause, still a little unwilling to give up, he continued: "Of course. If you find it troublesome, you can just give me this million directly. I have no objection."