Percy Spencer Wins The Lottery

Percy walked up to the shopping palace and he said to the lady running the shop.

Percy: Hey, got any smokes?

Lady: Of course we do. We have a fresh pack of Dyno-Mite Sticks right here.

Percy: Oh. Can you also give me Lotto Tickets?

A few minutes later...

Percy: WOO HOO!!!

Percy managed to buy another pack. And he was on his way driving his car. Then he hit something.

[A canimal lied there damaged and paralyzed]

Percy: Watch the road, Dumb Freaks!

[His car screeches as it swerves around. He approaches to Officer Barnacles]

Barnacles: Liscense, please.

Percy: Here you go. [Hands him 50 Dollars]

[Officer Barnacles sees the 50 in his hand. He started scratching his head]

Barnacles: That's impossible. He couldn't win the lottery.

Percy kept on driving along the road. Suddenly, he hit Roary the Racing Car.

Roary: OW! Hey! Watch where you're going!

Percy: Here. Take this money and stay out of my way.

Roary: Huh?

Percy drove toward the level crossing. The bells rang, the lights flashed and the gates went down. Percy tried to drive pass. But soon, there was trouble.

Screeeeeeeeech

Charlie: AAAAH, Percy! Get outta there!!

Percy: Shut up, Charlie. [Pushes his new car with all his might but pants heavily] Unnnggh, get on you, stupid piece of crap!

Poooop Pooooop

Gordon was coming down the line. Percy dug into his coat and waved money at him.

Percy: Here! Take this money! Please! Just leave me alone!

Gordon saw the commotion. He slammed on his brakes and shut his eyes as hit Percy and his new car. Poor Percy did not see that coming.

Percy: Ugh.

The Level Crossing had stopped ringing.

Minecraft Witch: Finally! Now I can go home and get some sleep.

The gates raised up. While Butch towed away the broken car. And the ambulance took Percy to the hospital.

"Do not pass the railway crossing at the red light."

Later that day, Henry the Green Engine was pulling the express along his along. Some kids stood by waiting for something.

Henry: Aaah. Such a nice day isn't it.

Fireman: You said it. [Sips Cocoa from his Thermos]

The kids waited and waited. Then...

Judy: Now!

Henry: Aaaah! Not again!

Driver: Aaah! Get back!

Fireman: No! My drink!

The kids started throwing rocks at Henry. The coaches screamed as their windows got smashed by the rocks. The passengers took cover. 

Steve: What the heck is going on?

Tim: It's happening again!

Robert: Noooooo!

Sunsy: We've just got rid of that situation!