•~ Fallen for you ~•

Modern school au
Maybe for this oneshot, I'll make them be in like 6th grade or smth.

It was yet another beautiful day in Kyoto. A girl with black hair ending to purple and has the most prettiest purple eyes anyone has ever seen was walking back to her classroom. She goes by the name of Kochō Shinobu. She had just finished a conversation with some of her sisters friends, Natsuki and Chiyo. She was walking forward, then to the left, then walked straight again. As she was about to turn another corner, she saw someone else from the other side. Tomioka Giyuu, a handsome, athletic and pretty lonely classmate of hers whom she teases every day was also about to turn the corner but bumped into the girl. He was about to fall when Shinobu grabbed his hand and used her other hand to grab his waist, to prevent him from falling to the hard, concrete floor. Their faces were so close, their noses touched. They instantly let go of each other and walked away awkwardly to prevent any more awkwardness. Shinobu could not help but turn red.

'Out of all people, I can't believe I have fallen for you'

200 words
A pretty short chapter, but I decided to at least make a chapter since I had an idea and I was bored.
This story was actually inspired by something that ALMOST happened to me at school 💀
( bestie if you are reading this, do not ask about this 💀💀 )

I really hope I can make longer chapters soon. I might update more in around a month or two since class is already gonna end soon.

Until the next oneshot, dear readers!