Chapter 1☆ Unexpected

You know how the same story goes...
Bowser kidnaps the princess and creates havoc on the toads.. Mario and his brother luigi gets notified about the princess and goes on another quest. Typical right?
But this..?

no.

This is something different.

Sometimes love messes with you no matter which way you see it.

Bowser has always loved the princess. As soon as he'd see her, he'd had her held captive, and he'd bribe her with stuff, ask her questions (to eventually take not of) and etc. to hopefully finally end up where he wanted in his little scenario world. Sitting on his throne, he'd always swoon over her each and everytime she popped up in his head. if someone spoke of her name, or whenever she was mentioned.
He never liked one thought of her ending up with someone else other than himself. That was until mario ended up in the picture, along with his brother of course. although he has seen luigi, was never the main focus, it was always mario. oh boy..
It always irrigated him.
The red overalls, hat with the letter "m"..?

mario

Short with blue eyes?

Mario

Mustache with an Italian accent?

yeah, you get the picture.

That name would always make him furious.
So much fury that makes his blood boil so quick, not even his fire or lava can reach his temper.

But, however not this time. It all started when bowser randomly got this little funny feeling. He never knew what it was or what it had meant. But he decided to ignore it. But each and everytime he would kidnap the princess, the brothers would arrive and his heart would strangly start to pound alittle faster than normal. He didnt know what was going on. Sure it wasnt anxiety. He was never stressed or scared about anyone or anything coming to his domain. As bowser held her captive again, this time she fought back. " not again bowser" said the princess. She'd always hate having to fight him and his troopas but he gave her no choice. As she punched and pummeled some to the ground and kick some of the shell remains towards the others, bowser swiftly grabbed a hold on the princess. She froze for a second as he picked her up. "ugh.! Get off of me!" she looked at him furious. As she struggled trying to get out, he carried her and held her over the molten lava he had almost beside his throne. "after everything i have ever done and tried to give you, why won't you ever be grateful?!" he said as he tried to keep her still." why would you possibly think id ever marry such a jerk?! Your delusional!" she said still struggling trying to get free from his grasp. He gave up. "Why YOu-!!" He got so furious, he held her up high almost into a throwing position, aimed directly towards lava. But before he could throw her in the mario brothers barged in with some of the monkeys from DK's kingdom. As they started to fight off most of the troopas, Mario rushed in attempting to get to the princess, as luigi tried his best guarding mario's back with power ups he collected. Peach finally got out of bowsers grasp, as he quickly noticed he tried to grab her again but failed as she hopped on his fist with her heels and said "i doubt youll ever learn, no one would ever love such a heartless bastard". she jumped and kicked him straight in the nose. he replayed the last words she said to him. That hit him.
real hard.

He tried his best to hit her and when he finally did, he knocked her out of the sky nearly falling into the pit as Mario punched bowser causing him to hit his head and get knocked out, then soon flew in with his power up swooping her up. As she flinched, she slowly opened her eyes to see mario, faces inches apart. "mario!" she exclaimed while she hugged him." hey, are you okay?" he said looking at her"yeah, wait.. Where's luigi?" she said while he looked around for him. Luigi was shieldong himself with a shell amd threw it at one of the troopas. As everyone started to retreat, luigi couldn't help but notice a slight tear coming from bowser's face.
Something clicked in him as he ran towards the king. As mario fled towards the doorway while everyone from the other kingdom escaped. He looked back only to notice his brother next to bowser. "luigi! What are you doing..?!" he said, "im sorry mario! B-but.. This doesn't feel right to me." luigi said with a face full of worry. His brother couldn't believe his eyes. "What are you talking about?! Lets go, leave him there!" he yelled. Peach was starting to worry aswell "mario, i think its best to just leave him." she said. He looked at her. "i-" but before he could respond luigi said "Mario don't worry about me! I-I'll catch up to you in a bit". Mario didnt want to leave his brother there with him but his hands were full. He didnt speak and just left, a shadow falling over his eyes, leaving the doorways of the castle.
Luigi, carefully sat by him and examined him. He looked in terrible shape. For once he actually felt bad for the said king.
He held out a mushroom for him and slowly crept towards his mouth. As he reached his hand out, surprisingly bowser sniffed at his hand and opened it a bit. Still the one being in pain using whatever strength he had left, luigi helped him a bit by opening it alittle wider, pushing the mushroom in, along with bowser closing it with his sharp teeth. He backed up, far from him making a run for it. Out of fear thinking bowser may wake up soon overthinking the worst situations he could end up in, he ran out the door not even noticing his hat that had fallen beside the king.

As luigi left, bowser with his vision alittle blurry, he saw a little flash of green next to him as the sun began to shine on it.

"Who... Was that?..." he says before passing out again.
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Heiii yalllll, sorry it took me a while to post this, i was currently making this during school hours, so something in the chapter may or may not make sense. Im not entirely sure what to say about it, but hopefully, these few weeks ill get better seeing where ill end up

♡ 1153 words ♡