❤️Late night cuddles

Requested by: William_Aftons_Whore~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Insomnia was killing you these past few days you felt like it's been forever since you've got a good night of sleep or slept at all. You feel like you've tried everything melatonin gummies and pills, sleeping spray, reading, even meditating but nothing is working. You sighed in frustration as you got up from your bed and put on you jacket, you turned and looked at the clock 1:21 it read, you groaned. Walking out of your room you slowly walk outside, walking past your boyfriends house, Wally Darling. You waved hi to home who creaked its door open a little as in saying hi back. After your little walk through the woods with music blasting in your ears you decided to head home. You open the door of your bedroom and look at your clock 3:06, you sighed then floped on your bed trying to get some shut eye. A couple minutes of laying there and your eyes shot open. You cursed under your breath about not being able to get a drop of sleep your eyelids weren't even heavy. Eventually you saw the sun begin to rise and you got up and ready for the day. Suddenly you heared a knock on your door. You open it to find your wonderful, only twelve apples tall boyfriend, Wally. "Good morning y/n how did you sleep?" He asked looking up at you.
"I slept fine" you lied you didn't want him to worry about you.
"Are you sure darling? You still look butifull but you have really deep bags under your eyes. Have you been getting sleep?"
You decided to just tell him mabey he could help "its just my Insomnia I haven't been able to sleep for what has felt like days."
He looks at the ground taping his finger on his chin "I know" he lights up.
A few minutes later your grabing popcorn and candy and sitting down on the couch you had tried to bring a caffinated drink but Wally refused to let you drink it. After sitting on the couch you guys started to watch f/m (favorite movie). A few minutes into it you felt an arm around your hip and Wally laying his head on you. You smiled and put your hand on his hair which thankfully he let you do just because you were you. When the movie was over you found a sleeping Wally laying on you you tried to get out of his grip so you can go lay in your bed but just like a baby has on a finger, Wally had an iron grip on you. But the couch was not big enough for the both of you so you only had one choice. You carefully picked him up bridle style him still holding you and brought him in your bedroom. Carefully laying him on your bed you got In next, you feel his arms move up to your waist. You get comfortable and lay your head on the pillow then slowly wrap your arms around him, holding him close.
"I loovveee you" you hear him wisper softly in his sleep.
"I love you too hairspray" you quietly respond not wanting to wake him up. You held him close to you and kissed his head engulfed by his warmth. Your eyelids get heavy as your body slowly start to shut down from the body holding you, you close your eyes and for what felt like took forever you were finally in a deep sleep.

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words:596

Thank you guys so much for reading this first chapter more will be on the way. Drink some water, eat healthy, and get good sleep!