❤️Jealousy

Wattpad is being really weird rn but Ava9328 was the one who requested this one! Thank you!

I'm pretty sure I'm dyslexic so this was kind of hard to understand, but basically just jealous, so let's begin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     You obviously love Wally, but sometimes you feel you need some space it's nothing personal though.
You were hanging out with Julie and Sally one day, mostly just talking and gossiping about things (and a certain male and nonbinarys love life 😏). When suddenly you hear the phone ringing.
Julie got up and went to answer it.
"Hello," she greated,
"Hello Julie, is y/n there?" He asked, not letting her get a word out.
"OH um, yes, she is. Y/n it's for you, it's wally. " Julie wisper yells over to you. You sigh, get up, and walk over to  Julie's phone, taking it from her hand.
"Hey apple pie, what's up?" You ask.
"Hello darling, um... when are you coming home?" He says, sounding a little impatient.
"Um, well, I wasn't planning on coming back soon. Did you need something?" You were a little concerned at this point.
"No, you're perfectly fine. Have an amazing time, darling!" He then hangs up the phone, and you hear the line go dead. Now confused, you put the phone down and turn to Julie.
"It was just Wally asking if I was going to come home any time soon," you smiled at them. "I just told him that I wasn't planning on it, but I best be on my way, so sorry to cut this little hang out short."
Jullie had a slight look of disappointment on her face as well as Sally, but it quickly went away as they said their goodbyes.
As you were walking towards Home Frank came rushing toward you.
"OH hi Fra-" you bairly got your sentence out before they started talking.
"HeyynIneedyoutohelpmepickoutflowersforEddie." They were talking so fast you could barely hear them.
"Wow, slow down. I can barely hear what you're saying,"
They take a deep breath and start to talk again. "I said I need you to help me pick out flowers for Eddie."
"OH yes, of course, c'mon, let's go!"
You and Frank went over to Howdys and walked inside.
"Hello, need help with what you're looking for?" Howdy asked us.
"We're just looking for flowers. Do you have any?" You ask.
"Yes, in the back to the left by the big window," Howdy pointed.
You both walked over and started looking at the different colorful array of boques. Suddenly, you felt like you were being watched. You looked around the store, but none was looking at you. You just shrugged it off.
You paid for the flowers, and you both walked out saying goodbye to Frank. You saw Barnaby sitting outside peacefully and decided to ask if he wanted to play a game of cards.
"Hey Barnaby, are you free?" You asked.
"OH hey y/n um yeah I'm free what did you want?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to play a game of cards with me?"
"Yeah, I'm up for it!" He swiftly got up, and you headed inside, but you still could feel eyes on you. Strange.
After a round of cards (which he obviously beat you in), the phone started to ring, Barnaby got up and picked it up.
"It's for you, y/n," He wisper yelled.
You took the phone from him and immediately realized it was Wally.
"Hey hun did you need something?" You asked.
"Yes, neighbor, I need you to come home....now please." He sounded irritated, so you were really worried now. He never ever called you neighbor. You said goodbye to Barnaby and made your way towards Home. You walked up to it, and the door creaked open. As soon as you walked in, the door slammed shut, and Wally jumped on you, tackling you to the ground, smothering your face with kisses.
"Why didn't you come home sooner, love?" He asked still on top of you.
"So sorry honey, I was catching up with the rest of the neighbors," you said, kissing him on the cheek.
"Now you're spending the rest of the day with me, darling," He drags you to the couch and sits you on his lap (Idk bro he grew or sth you didn't crush him 😭😭). He wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your cheek, resting his head on your shoulder as you two watch TV together. You start to cuddle with him and slowly drift off. The last thing you remember is him kissing your four head goodnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for how long this took me to make I just haven't been motivated. Also, i had lots to do with the end of the school year and all. Thank you so much for being so patient, yall. Love you drink some water get good sleep eat your parents and make sure to at least hang out with some people.