What is Different?

There aren't any spoilers, the story is just relatively the same as the OG until The Hidden Kingdom.

The SkyWing egg lived because Hvitur leaped off of the cliff to save it. Burn slashed through his wing, causing his death, but he turned onto his back and managed to slow himself down enough to stop the egg from breaking.

The guardians blame Zephyrus for Hvitur's death.

The dragonets escape and are captured, as per canon. The thing was, Glory got caught when she was searching for her sister, Kinkajou. She'd disappeared earlier that month. Glory was Queen Scarlet's "Art".

After a bit, Glory melted half of Scarlet's face and ran off to the rainforest. Clay also won the area battle by snapping Fjord's neck, though he didn't like it one bit. The dragonets free Kestral and learn about Clay and Tsunami's homes.

We all know about the Mud Kingdom, so let's move on from that.

When the dragonets arrive at the Summer Palace, Coral has a panic attack about Clay and Zephyrus, who's tribes are allied with Burn.

The dragonets are all like, "Hell no we're the Dragonets of Destiny and we met Burn and hate her." So yeah. Everything's fine.

The rest of the book goes on, except it isn't Anemone who visits the Dragonets of Destiny in the prison, because she's not an animus. It's Turtle.

He reveals his animus magic to find out who attempted to kill Tsunami and bring him to the prison. As we know, it's Whirlpool. Instead of killing the oily squid, they put him inside of the prison and leave a note to Coral explaining what he was trying to do to either Tsunami, Anemone, or Auklet. They then escape the Kingdom of the Sea with Webs in the chaos of the SkyWing attack.

That is where Rewritten Tales truly begins. Get ready for magic, prophecies, and everything else crazy. Hope you enjoy!