Robby Keene X Male reader

Info; Robby finaly is ready to cunfes hes love to M/n.
Title; You and me.
Fluff

Y/N wasn’t expecting a knock on his door at half past nine that evening. The boy was already in his pyjamas, sitting watching Shameless whilst curled up on his bed. His best friends, Demetri and Eli were out celebrating the latter’s victory, Miguel was MIA and Sam was taking some time to process everything, so after an overall disappointing All Valley for Miyagi-Do, Y/N was planning on relaxing as much as he could before the next Cobra Kai attack. When the knock came, the boy didn’t know whether to be confused, concerned or on guard. Pausing the TV and exhaling steadily to calm his apprehension, Y/N wandered towards the door, sliding the lock across and opening it steadily into the darkening dusk.

“Robby?” Y/N's former best friend was the last person he expected to see at his door. Since Robby joined Cobra Kai, the two had barely spoken. As Y/N was a member of Miyagi-Do, tensions were already high, but the divide was only furthered by Robby stepping back and pretty much cutting all contact with his best friend after getting out of juvie. Sure, the two had seen each other earlier that day at the tournament, but no words were exchanged, just awkward and prolonged eye contact that they tried their best to hide.

Now, Robby stood outside Y/N’s front door, his eyes red and dark and sadder than Y/N had ever seen them. He looked nervous, skittish, as though he was on enemy soil even though he’d been to the boy’s house hundreds of times through the course of their friendship. “Hi,” Robby finally breathed after the two just stared at each other for a moment. “I’m sorry for just showing up, you probably don’t want to see me.” “Have you been crying?” Y/N questioned as the light from his house illuminated his best friend’s face. Robby didn’t answer, but from the way his lip quivered and his eyes began watering, Y/N knew he was spot on. All of the resentment that the last few months had built up between the two was torn down in an instant upon seeing Robby cry on the doorstep of his best friend’s house, and Y/N was quick to surge forwards, wrapping the boy in his arms.

“I’m so sorry, Y/N,” Robby’s voice was muffled as he sobbed into the fabric of his hoodie. “I didn’t mean for any of this to happen, I just wanted it all to be over.” “It’s okay, Rob. I understand,” the h/c haired boy soothed, lacing his fingers in the back of Robby’s hair softly in comfort and pulling him impossibly closer, wanting to make up for so much lost time in one hug.

It had been a painful few months for both of the boys without each other. Having spent almost every day together since they were five years old, it was difficult spending so much time apart so suddenly, especially due to the stupid karate rivalry neither of them wanted anything to do with in the first place. Especially since feelings of Y/N’s were starting to resurface that he had refused to feel since he was twelve years old– feelings for Robby that went deeper than just friendship. Juvie and Robby joining Cobra Kai had thrown a spanner in the works, not that anything had actually been working, as Y/N was adamant Robby didn’t know about any of his feelings, let alone return them. It hadn’t helped that Robby had only become more attractive over the last few months, and even when he was crying into his best friend’s arms, Y/N couldn’t deny that his best friend was gorgeous.

“Hey, it’s cold out here. Let’s go inside, hm?” Y/N whispered, pulling away gently and earning a nod from Robby. The green eyed boy sniffed gently, following his best friend through the familiar walls of his house until they reached his bedroom. The TV had gone idle at this point, so Y/N just pressed the off button before throwing the remote to one side and taking a seat on the corner of the bed, Robby following suit. “It’s been so long since I’ve been here,” Robby pointed out, gesturing towards the newly painted walls and the reordered furniture. “Yeah,” Y/N nodded in agreement, “I really missed you.” “I really missed you, too,” Robby said, his lips twitching into the faintest of smiles before falling again. “I’m sorry I messed everything up.”

Y/N went to protest, to pull Robby into another hug, but the boy pulled away and dipped his head in shame. “I never cared about Kreese. I never cared about any of this karate shit. I mean, I cared about Sam, I cared about my dad, but I never cared about anything as much as I care about you. And I fucked all of it up.” Wiping his eyes aggressively, Robby refused to meet Y/N’s gaze. “You didn’t fuck everything up, Robby. I’m still here, I swear,” Y/N tried, placing his hand over the green eyed boy’s where it rested on his bed. “You just wanted to stop fighting with your dad, and with Sam, I understand that-” “You don’t,” Robby cut off his best friend in a soft, frail voice. “You don’t understand. I thought I wanted that, but really,”-- his voice quivered as he spoke– “I never wanted anybody but you.”

Y/N’s lips parted in shock, unsure of what he had just heard. Finally, Robby dared to glance upwards, to be met by the confused gaze of his best friend. “You’re the most important thing to me, Y/N,” he spoke softly. “I’m so sorry I lost sight of that.” The h/c haired boy shook his head gently; “Rob, I don’t know what you mean.” “You don’t know what you mean to me?” Robby clarified, and Y/N shook his head, unsure of what to say. “Can I show you?” Robby asked, scooting closer ever so gently. When Y/N nodded, Robby cupped his hand gently to his cheek. When the boys’ lips met, it tasted slightly of salt from the tears on Robby’s cheeks, but mainly of unspoken love that had been brewing these last few months. “I’m crazy for thinking you’d ever forgive me, let alone so soon,” Robby whispered as he pulled back. “But I really wanted you to know.” “I’ve never wanted anybody but you, either,” Y/N cut in, resting his forehead against Robby’s and wiping the tears from his cheeks. “You’re crazy if you think I’m letting you get away from me again. And I promise you, we’re going to fix all of this. Together. You and me.” “It’s always been you and me,” Robby whispered in agreement, a real smile falling onto his lips for the first time in months.