pilot

Y/n's POV:

We were in I.M.P headquarters. The occasional meeting was happening, if you looked at the door you could tell because of the "sign". It said MEETINS IN PROGRESS in red, with a blue smiley face next to it. The sign had sloppy handwriting, it was written with crayons. Inside, there was a meeting taking place, if you could even call it that.

Blitzø: Alright, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, it's not anyone's fault, I'm not naming any names. Moxxie.

My brother, Moxxie looked confused and a bit pissed at our boss. I chuckled a bit. He can be a bit sensitive. Blitzø continued to speak, I'm pretty sure Loona wasn't listening. Let me rephrase that, she definitely wasn't listening at all. My sister in law, Millie was listening though, so was Moxxie. I sat next to Moxxie. Millie was sitting on Moxxie's other side. And Loona was sitting across from us.

Blitzø: Now, does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming up again?

Millie's eyes lit up. 

Millie: What about a car wash?

She said that very enthusiastically. I'm lucky to have a great sister in law like her.

Blitzø: This is hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here, ok?

Blitzø was silent for a second, I could tell he was thinking. His ideas are either extremely idiotic or smart in a way. Usually the first one.

Blitzø: What about a billboard?

Moxxie: We can't afford a billboard, sir. 

Blitzø rolled his eyes and went between me and Moxxie.

Blitzø: Wow, helpful, Moxxie. So glad you're in the room right now.

I laughed a bit and looked at the two.

Blitzø: Have you guys forgotten what services we provide?

He grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

It was static for a few seconds then it showed Blitzø chopping someone's head off, Moxxie shooting someone, Loona biting someone, Millie using her spear to also chop someone's head off then laughing, and me using my knives to stab someone. We all ate popcorn while watching it, I stood next to Blitzø as I took a handful of popcorn out of the bowl.

Blitzø: Ah, those were good times.

Moxxie: I don't need any reminding sir, since you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious tv ad last week, which you then additionally paid to play for three hours on a channel nobody watches.

Blitzø: Uh, hey, excuse me? What's obnoxious about a super fun jingle, alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit.

Millie: People love musicals, sir!

I nodded. I was next to Moxxie and holding the bowl of popcorn

Blitzø: Exactly, Millie and Y/n. And we're basically doing a musical! Are you gonna crush my musical theater dreams like my dad did?

Blitzø was being dramatic when he said that, but I feel a bit bad for him.

Blitzø: Because all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me, crushing my dreams of who I truly am inside

Y/n: Is he being serious or-

Blitzø: I am being VERY serious right now, Y/n.

Millie: Are you try to crush his dreams, Moxxie?