the harvest moon festival

I woke up between Stolas and Blitzø. We had just had one of our "sessions". Blitzø lit a cigarette and smoked it causing me to cough a bit. Stolas' hands were tied to the headboard of the bed

Stolas: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early, I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

Y/N: When this happens, it's don't really something I fuss about-

Blitzø gave me a cigarette and I lit it with his lighter, I used it to burn the ropes Stolas' hands were tied with, then gave it to him. Stolas took it and smoked it, Blitzø gave me another one and I lit it with my lighter, then, smoked it.

Blitzø: But, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? We have like 15 new clients waitin' for heads to roll.

Stolas: As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty bitty imps like yourself.

Blitzø groaned and Stolas continued to rant about the "Harvest Moon", whatever that means.

Stolas: The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the ring of wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming festival with the locals.

Y/N: Moxxie and I are from wrath, I believe Millie is as well...

Blitzø: Wrath, huh? As Y/N said, they and my employees are from there, Moxxie and Millie. I've never really been, I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks.

Y/N: I've never really been there either, if I'm being honest.

Stolas: Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival! I can guarantee you all-

Stolas went under the sheets and came out from near my legs.

Stolas: Special access~

Blitzø: Look- I told you, we're not bodyguards m'kay? That was a one time thing, that we did badly.

Stolas: I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Moon Festival, it's the same every year.

Blitzø: Well... if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway.

Stolas: Awwww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait.

Y/N: Oh, fuck our clients!

.

It was already midnight, Blitzø called Moxxie on my phone, we both waited for him to pick up, he didn't answer the first time we called him so we tried again. After about 20 seconds, he answered and began to talk drowsily.

Moxxie: What do you want, Y/N?

Blitzø: Hey, hope I didn't wake you, Mox. How would you and Mills wanna visit the wrath ring for some harvest bullshit this year?

Millie: The Harvest Moon Festival!? Yee-fuckin'-haw!

Moxxie sighed and began to talk again.

Moxxie: Well, Millie likes the idea. Wait- where are you coming from?

Blitzø and I dropped from the ceiling and the phone fell on me.

Y/N: I was forced.

Moxxie: Mhm... of course.

.

We arrived at Millie's parents' house, Lin and Joe. Millie ran out of the van with open arms, she went up to Joe and hugged him.

Millie: Mama! Daddy!

Joe: Yeehaw! How's my little deadly pumpkin spice doin'?

I love Millie's parents, they feel more like my parents then my own!