c.h.e.r.u.b

Y/N's POV:

It was the afternoon and we all were on our lunch break. We decided to eat or lunches while watching tv. We turned on the tv and sat facing the tv. I was sitting between Millie and Blitzø while Moxxie was doing whatever he was doing.

We turned the channel on we watched and golden gates were standing in the middle of nowhere. It looked like clouds so it's probably heaven. The screen zoomed in and an angel guy with a halo and wings appeared with a sign behind him that said: Cherub Towne. What in the nine circles is this?

Cletus: Well, howdy! And welcome to heaven. Guess you did something good to get here. And, good people deserve to give loved ones special blessings!

A star appeared on the screen and then it cut to another scene of a man skydiving and falling on a rock, dying.

Does it make you want to cry?

When your loved one has to die?

Does it hurt you through and through?

When your face is turning blue?

Well, luckily for you

There's something we can do!

We can help keep them alive,

So you can watch them thrive!

'Cause here at c.h.e.r.u.b!

We'll save your honeybun from dying violently

'cause here at c.h.e.r.u.b!

♫ no, we never even ask a fee! ♫

♫ because good people spread the love! ♫

and we're here for all above!

we'll do the paperwork for you!

and the heavy lifting too!

♫ so sit right back and let us bless a soul for you! ♫

♫ oh, we! are the c.h.e.r.u.b!- ♫

Blitzø shot the tv and ordered Moxxie to get another tv.

Millie: Nice one, B!

Blitzø Gimme another, Mox!

Moxxie put another tv on the cart and turned to channel on to 666 NEWS. He flipped through the channels trying to find one we agreed on.

Blitzø: Yeah, not feeling it. NEXT! Uh-huh, keep going, keep going, keep going!

Moxxie turned to a channel with someone with a cane talking about some factory...?

Wally Wackford: I say, I say, are lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets?

Y/N: What the fuck is this-?

Wally Wackford: Well, call me at Wack Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory, where you make the things, and I make the money. Please? I'm very desperate!

Blitzø: BINGO!

Blitzø shot the tv once again and I continued to eat my sandwich.

Millie: WOO! You're on a roll, sir!

I looked over to Loona, who was sitting in a chair sleeping, while... drooling. She woke up because of the noise and the red cup that was in front of her spilled onto the table.